Thursday, 8 May 2008

I want these, too!

At the beginning of this year, I decided that I would not buy any 'new' clothing (apart from smalls) until August 15th. Vintage and thrifted clothes only! This also covered any shoes, bags, jewelery... anything to do with clothes!
I made this choice for a number of reasons, an important one being environmental. It has mostly been quite easy; even shoes, which I thought would be hard to find, have turned up for me in the most unlikely thrift stores, in my size.
However, every now and then, I do want something new...
Chloe shoe, picture from yoox.com
I can imagine wearing these, going into winter, with tights or long socks, cream, cloloured, grey or black, and in spring, with ankle socks, or bare legs...
So I will be scouring the op shops, looking for something that will do as well. I think it is a tall order!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...