Monday, 2 June 2008

'bye , autumn!



Well, yesterday was officially the first day of winter. I'm not too sure that the seasons care to stick to our dates quite so precisely, but it certainly is a lot colder today than it has been for a while.






Luckily for me, the final few days of our autumn proper were perfect – crisp, sunny and golden. I went and read a book in my local park (procrastinating is a particular skill of mine) and, on my way there, got to enjoy the brilliant reds and oranges of this time of year. I dressed in similar colours of crimson, pale caramel and chocolate browns, and made the most of being able to sit still outside so comfortably.





3 comments:

Ion said...

I'm really fond of your photos ! How do you do to take such things, because they are both simply and marvelous too.

esme and the lane way said...

thank you very much! i just use a little point and shoot digital camera, and it is treating me well!

jeunedemoiselle said...

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! I am very flattered.
Your pictures are beautiful...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...