Wednesday, 18 June 2008

wednesday 18th June 2008



I am still feeling bad from my cold – not enough to have to stay in bed all day, but enough to make doing much so tiring. I took this opportunity to rest up with a book, snuggled up on the sofa in a big soft cardigan. I had to get some books from the library, and found that making the effort getting dressed lifted my spirits. I matched my cardigan with a flowery summer dress, warm ribbed tights and strappy brown platforms, and a vintage brown belt over the top. It was warm and comfortable (well, except the shoes!) and a step up from schlepping about in old jeans...




2 comments:

the freelancer's fashionblog said...

I really like all your photos! There is a very nice feel to them.

esme and the lane way said...

The freelancer's fashionblog: thank you very much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...