Friday, 11 July 2008

blog award!

Yay! Lady Smaggle over at www.smagglestyle.com gave me this award yesterday. I am very chuffed! And surprised, too, as I am still (slowly) finding my feet here... so, thank you very much!

Tis the ‘Brilliante Weblog Premio 2008' award. Here are the rules for passing on the award:
1) When received, you may post the premio to your blog.
2) Link to the blogger you received it from.
3) Give it to 7 blogs
4)… link to those 7 blogs
5)…and leave those seven bloggers a comment about receiving the brilliant premio.


I would like to pass this award on to:
acatofimpossiblecolour.blogspot.com – great outfits, cute cats, good advice

strike-match.blogspot.com – great outfits, and I like the titles and poems

thelifeaesthetic.blogspot.com – great outfits, excellent appreciation of tea

nosignposts.blogspot.com – great outfits, wise words

sallyjanevintage.blogspot.com – great outfits, great photos, AND hers was literally one of the first three blogs I found and started reading back in February this year, and I visit everyday!

Now, I realise this is only five other blogs, but it is that time of day where my brain goes dead... but for some reason, seems to be the time when I post. I really should change that. I just know that as soon as I click 'publish post' another blog or two I like will pop into my head, and some of my favourite blogs have already received this! I have met todays' scary deadline, and will post again soon – with something hopefully a little more coherent!

ps Oh I want to add a rule of my own too: no one has to link to me (well obv they don't have to anyway!) unless they really want to. I'm always chuffed when they do, but I want to take the bossy out of the award chain... that is all. k thx bai!

4 comments:

L. said...

Thanks so much! I feel really special. You are definately one of my favourite Australian bloggers so don't be suprised if I link you back.

a cat of impossible colour said...

Wow, thank you, Esme! I feel very privileged :) What a nice surprise!

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
esme and the lane way said...

I: Thank you back!

a cat of impossible colour: I'm glad :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...