Monday, 7 July 2008

Monday 7th July 2008



This weekend I found a little cricket-style jumper at one of my favourite vintage shops.

Today I wore it over a red dress, with black ribbed tights and black heels.





This afternoon, the wind picked up (again!) and it got dark and stormy. This suited me just fine, as it was a good match for listening to Nathan Hollywood and Ennio Morricone, and for playing guitar.






I have these little wish-lists for things, and one of the things I'd like is a pair of chunky black heels with ankle straps. I am thinking of getting ribbons to wear with my shoes, tied ballerina-style around my ankles. Do any of you have wish-lists?

3 comments:

Lady Smaggle said...

Oh I love the red striped detail in the jumper. I want more winter friendly high heeled shoes. And long skirts and dresses.

rubyslippers said...

a simple yet nice outfit. by the way, have i mentioned i love the photographs you took!

esme and the lane way said...

Lady Smaggle: Thanks! Winter friendly, as in less slippery? Good luck, show us what you find!

rubyslippers: Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...