Sunday, 24 August 2008

high tea

Yesterday I went for High Tea at the Park Hyatt with some lovely fellow bloggers.

image from ladymelboure
left-right Porcelain Blonde, Super Kawaii Mama, AusStyle, Lady Melbourne, I'm not AntiSocial, Esme and the Laneway

Image from ladymelbourne: I could not not post this one because it shoes the lovely shoes!

I never would have thought that after a few short months I would meet up with other bloggers. It was wonderful, and they are all even more gorgeous in real life. We had delicious sandwiches, scones and cakes, and the time flew.

Please click to make it bigger, it really is better!

Later I went to a party, and wore a red and purple scarf in my hair, and rosy cheeks with dramatic lips. It was nice to enjoy this in Winter.


Miss Karen said...

Awww it was so nice meeting you yesterday! I hope we do it again soon. I love your make up here - the scarf matches perfectly and so does the blazer! You look beautiful :D

skgillespie said...

You look fantastic in the last photo - not that you don't look fantastic in all of them... I looked at it and went "Oh, she's read the Goddess Guide". You can see that book cover miles away!
You are lucky that shade of lipstick suits you so well - it's lovely.

Annie said...

How cool is that?! I want to meet some fellow bloggers! You all look look lovely, too.

Skye said...

I'm so envious, reading about this high tea on everyone's blogs, being a Sydney girl I missed out big time!

You look lovely in the make-up shot, like a hand coloured 1950s photograph.

Fashion Hayley said...

I am so sorry I missed this. I was stuck in Footscray all day looking at ugly rentals :< Oh well there is always next time (check your email :>)

Mila said...

Oh, that looks so nice and fun! Great you met with other bloggers and had such a good time!

You look so gorgeous on that last picture, really glamourous and pretty. It looks like you come straight out of a 50's movie! (And that's a good thing for sure...)

:) Mila.

Lady Melbourne said...

You are darling, I am here to proclaim that she is more beautiful in real life!
SKM and I are planning on making them a regular event so stay tuned!

Blogette said...

You look gorgeous. That scarf is spectacular.
And all of the ladies look lovely.

Thumbelina said...

Oh how fun!! That's what I think is neat about the whole blog world, is that there are so many interesting people to meet. You all looked terrific of course! And that last picture of you is stunning! You really work that red lipstick, it is such a lovely contrast to your pale skin.

esme and the lane way said...

Miss Karen: you too! I hope so too, it was so fun. And thanks very much! :D

skgillespie: thanks! Yes, that's the book, it's pretty cute, I liked it!

Annie: it was really fun, and they are all so gorgeous!

Skye: perhaps the sydney-siders can get together! Thanks, I liked wearing the dark wintery make up, and it was definitely cold enough for it!!!

Fashion Hayley: oh, flat hunting is not fun, poor you. :< I checked, I say yes, I can't wait!

Mila: It was good fun, a little scary just before though! And thanks very much! :)

Lady Melbourne: aww, you are too! I look forward to more high teas!

Blogette: thanks! It was a very glamorous event, it was great! :

Thumbelina: it's true, it was so nice. Thanks about the lipstick too, it's fun!

a cat of impossible colour said...

Yay, looks like you all had fun! I like the headscarves you're wearing at the moment.

esme and the lane way said...

a cat of impossible colour: thanks, I prefer them to my inbetween-hair for now... :)

PorcelainBlonde said...

It was so lovely to meet you on saturday! You're stunning, even prettier than in your pics.

Hopefully I'll see you again soon :)

Your night time look here is gorgeous too.

Liv/e in Both Senses said...

Looks like you had a lovely time! Next time I'm in Melbourne I may have to treat myself to a high tea too. You all look fabulous, but that's to be expected these days...


Louise said...

Wow, was that weird at all? Preconceived ideas perhaps? Sounds fun anyway. You do look quite stunning in that bottom photo.

esme and the lane way said...

PorcelainBlonde: it was lovely to meet you, too! Thanks! Definitely, it was good fun.

Liv/e in Both Senses: thanks! High tea lovely, I do recommend it.

Louise: it was a little nerve racking walking in, but that soon vanished. The other girls were so lovely that it was worth the last minute shyness. And there were some surprises, but all lovely ones. Oh, and thanks very much!

flair to remember said...

that would have been so much fun!! a meeting outside of cyberspace is rare these days!!
that last photo of you is absolutely stunning! you look so beautiful + you are absolutely glowing!!

esme and the lane way said...

flair to remember: it was! If only one day all Aus bloggers could meet up, too – that might just be a bit tricky! And thank you very much!

madeleinemiranda said...

It looks like you all had a lovely time...! This is really inspiring for me, as I just started blogging last month, it's really nice to see how much good can come out of it!

Mademoiselle M.

esme and the lane way said...

madeleinemiranda: oh, we did. I am going to visit your blog, it's always nice to find new ones.:)

ed said...



情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...