Wednesday, 27 August 2008

if only the virtual were real...

Skye has tagged me with this – the BFF gold card. Hooray! I could definitely do with one of these, with an enormous limit and, of course, some kind-hearted eccentric to pay it all off. Well, a girl can dream.



I am not going to tag anyone with this in the traditional sense, as I can be somewhat forgetful – wonderful for watching films I've seen before, less so for remembering things that have already happened. So, instead I'd like anyone who wants one to just take it. Think of it as an open wallet left unattended, in an up-side-down world where crime is good, and you are a hard-but-fair sticky-fingers with a heart of gold – and now a credit card to match. Or something. My back is turned...

5 comments:

Louise said...

Oh the things I would do with this... what's more, you wouldn't ever feel like you should be saving for something more "important" or giving to a charity, since technically you don't actually have the cash! Argh.

esme and the lane way said...

louise: I know, if only!

Lady Melbourne said...

I was tagged and I think I'll take your lead and leave it out for whom ever should like to use it!
LM
x
p.s- I love that typewriter from your previous post!

a cat of impossible colour said...

*steals card*

*runs away*

Tee hee!

esme and the lane way said...

lady melbourne: it just seems so much easier. And thank you!

a cat of impossible colour: hehe I didn't see a thing! excellent! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...