Thursday, 7 August 2008

...snail...

second hand silk scarf I wore yesterday and today. it has ladies in vintage underwear illustrations! which could sound tacky, but is surprisingly really nice.

This is just a little post to explain something... My internet connection is very slow. It is supposed to be broadband, but it goes along at a snails pace – and in the evenings, it might not even work at all. Thanks, 3G. This is why it takes me a while to leave comments on your lovely blogs; waiting for a minute or two just for a page to load is not only slow, it is incredibly frustrating! Perhaps the connection could do with a coffee???
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love visiting all the blogs I find through the comments on here, and the others I find elsewhere too, and I am not ignoring anyone! I – or, rather, the connection – will get there soon.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Oh I just discovered your blog and it is gorgeous! WIll be checking back reguarly!

esme and the lane way said...

alice: thanks, I am glad you like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...