Wednesday, 27 August 2008

tag! my three favourite...

The lovely Mila over at the very beautiful mila-loveology recently tagged me with these questions... I have not answered them all, as I've been a bit all-words-and-no-pictures lately, and I'm sure you've had quite enough of me wittering on for now. :) But here are the ones I did answer...

What are the last three things I purchased?
My t-bar platforms; my tan two tone peep toe heels; and a dark grey pure wool fine knit cardigan.
All essential, and I love them!

What are the last three songs you downloaded?
I am terribly old fashioned, and like to buy my music in a tangible form! I do like to listen to songs on, say, myspace, though, to check out new bands, and have listened to these lately:
Au Revoir Simone; Francoise Hardy; Side Effects
I love radio, too, and today have listened to lots of awesome '50s doo wop.

What are your three favorite movies?
I honestly don't have favourites, but I like these very much:
Doctor Caligari's Cabinet; You and me and everyone me know; The Red Shoes

What are your three favorite possessions?
My '40s singer sewing machine; my ornate carved wood mantle piece; my awesome black old fashioned bicycle complete with basket and red trims.
All of these were found out on the footpath near my house, wanting new homes. Hooray for magpie luck!

What three things can you not live without?
My camera; music; the internet... and so much more. Pencil and paper! Books! I'm a material girl!

What are three things you haven't done yet?
Got married (Europe next year!); bought a home (soon, please!) played on stage in Melbourne.

What are your three favorite dishes?
Chocolate; pastries and cakes; salad (which is lucky, considering the first two!). And vegetables. And kangaroo steak. Oh I love food, so anything BUT most seafood. I find it yucky. But I like sushi. Hmm.

What are three things that you are coveting?
This whole look (from September 08 British Vogue) is my cup of tea completely. I am after:
a silk floral tea dress; a dusty pink beret (like this Sportsgirl one); cute red platforms; and so, so much more... I could go on. I really am a materialistic girl sometimes.





10 comments:

Skye said...

I love this survey, it's filled with such lovely little chunks of information. Thank you so much for tagging me! I have already been tagged and done this little questionaire a week or so ago (it gets hard to find anyone who hasn't been tagged doesn't it?)

A dreamer said...

people ditch the most amazing things along the nature strip. If you drive around the suburbs for a day, you'll spot millions of goodies for the taking.

Skye said...

PS. I have tagged you with something now...

esme and the lane way said...

Skye: oops, sorry, it is hard to keep up! I can't believe I missed it though! :)

a dreamer: I know, I just have to persuade the fiance to pull over :)

esme and the lane way said...

skye: awesome, thanks!

Miss Karen said...

Oooh I hate seafood but like sushi too! I love these survey thingies and finding out everyone's little quirks :D

I find 50s doo wop quite lovely also...

esme and the lane way said...

Miss Karen: I quite like reading others, but I really want to do some other posts for a bit now. Today! And yay for Dion and the Belmonts...

Mila said...

Great to know a little more about you! :)

I love the outfit you posted today, it looks so cosy and sweet..

Bye for now.
Enjoy your last days of winter!
x

esme and the lane way said...

Mila: my pleasure! And thanks very much! :)

sa said...

韓式烤肉,烤肉,味蕾工坊,輕食餐廳,餐廳,咖啡,咖啡館,可樂,蘭亭香,燒肉,五角,拉麵,咖哩,御菇園,料理,壽司,香子屋,向下走,瑪瑪米亞,達文郡,咖哩,海鮮餐廳,斑鳩,歐式派店,料理,哈士通,咖啡,咖啡,玫瑰園,中國,橙色九月,咖啡,鄉村料理,咖啡,咖啡館,串燒,西部牛仔,法國小館,咖啡西餐,犁舍,酒吧,LA,馬路食館,沙發,馬路,咖啡,炭烤,日本料理,捷克老爹,卡利,波希米亞,音樂餐廳,別墅咖啡,餐廳,75起舞,階梯,大蒜,王牌咖啡,王品,朋友,鴛鴦火鍋,鴛鴦火鍋,蕃茄,咖啡,牛排,咖啡,日本,啤酒,喜憨兒,咖啡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...