Sunday, 30 November 2008

little thing magazine

A couple of months ago, I received an email via my Flickr account (home to my often dodgy Wardrobe Remix pics) from Little Thing Magazine, asking if they could use some of my pics in their next issue. I had a look at their website, and found that this magazine is a lovingly made, interesting one, with features including beautifully hand crafted things to the kind of fashion editorials that are right up my alley. After this, of course I agreed! And then I didn't hear anything for a while, and thought it wasn't to be... until I had a delivery! It turns out they chose a range of my pics (including some pretty ordinary snaps of mine looking awkward in W_R, which does encourage me to be just a little more selective with my uploading from now on! It's ok, I just cringe a tiny bit) and printed an interview. Here are the pages; we see plenty of me as it is, so no need to be repeatin' at any great size!

me in little thing magazine, along with Louise

As there isn't an English translation I cannot actually read the magazine, but it is lovely to look at. Here are some of the other pages. It reminds me a little of Frankie magazine, with it's creative layout and left-of-mainstream (and therefore more interesting to me) content. Definitely one I will be looking out for in the future.



17 comments:

Lux said...

Congrats that looks great "akward" pffttt - stunning and quirky :) - mag looks very interesting too. Thanks

Parapluie said...

Oh my god, it looks so lovely! And I wish I could read what's written there...

thevintageyear said...

Cute magazine and well done you for being featured in it!

WendyB said...

Very nice!

Nadine said...

Lovely feature - you really deserve it!

Q's Daydream said...

How wonderful! That's too neat! :o)

loou said...

you look amazing, i'm so happy for you.

a cat of impossible colour said...

Yay, the spread looks great! Congratulations. :)

Miss Karen said...

Oh congratulations! The pages look adorable and those photos aren't cringeworthy in the slightest!

The Paper Doll said...

Thats so cool, congratulations on being in a magazine, it looks great!!

Caf said...

how lovely!
big congrats :)

Rhiannon said...

Congratulations! Isn't it a pretty magazine? I love all the scans you have of it too . . . and is the other Little Stylist Louise? So great!!

evita nuh said...

congratulation sist!!!

ps: you have an amazing photos!! love youuu! muaachh...

Saorise said...

That mag is so cute and congratulations! Thats lovely that they put you in. You deserve it 100 percent.

A dreamer said...

congrats and nice seeing you again on the weekend!
that mag looks so cute. i'll be sure to check it out.

aimee said...

wow that's really cool :) i like your blog and the photos that you take - very nice! i shall be looking out for that magazine sometime soon :)

esme and the lane way said...

Thanks very much!

Rhiannon: yep, it's THE Louise... going on after Hendrix, much?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...