Saturday, 11 April 2009

bike ride


We have had some lovely Autumn days, a lot more like the English summers I remember; still warm, and not as harsh as the actual summer here, when it feels as though your skin is being scrubbed off every time you step outside. Blerk. Do not care for that. So, I love Autumn here, when the rain makes the dead-looking grass grow back, the flowers bloom, and the cooler temperatures put a smile back on my face. I can also enjoy being outside during the day again.




I love my bike. I found it almost two years ago, and, touch wood, it is still going strong. I took it our the other day, and also got to test ride (ahem) my new old shoes, which recently arrived from Etsy. I was looking for a pair of flat red tbars for ages, and finally found them there. With high waisted denim shorts and a silk polka dot blouse, they were perfect for enjoy a sunny afternoon on two wheels.


silk cami – thrifted
high waisted shorts – ebay
'80s shoes – etsy

15 comments:

Parapluie said...

Love your shoes and the photos!

GracieFrances; said...

i love you shoes, but i love the whole outfit is really nice.
i adore its. ^_^

Cassiopeia said...

love your red shoes. very very cute!

xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

beckylou said...

oh those shoes are really nice!

vintageveggie said...

i love my bike too... it is a pink banana seat and it says prairie flower on it.

yulanda said...

Lovely outfit & lovely photos.

Eve said...

Your outfit is splendid! I love that shit!
Autumn is my favorite season, so lovely...
I love you bike as well!

oniomania said...

what beautiful shots.

Amelia said...

I adore the first picture! The top and shoes are lovely.

thevintageyear said...

aw, your bike is so purdy!!

ohphilippa said...

hooray for bikes and their bike lovers!

the freelancer's fashionblog said...

Oh, I am so waiting for just slightly warmer weather and a little more sun to start biking aroudn here in the north too!
Your pics look very late summer early autumn-y and warm.

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Nice to see you! :-) Your bike is really cute.

melancholic optimist said...

I love the polka-dots, and that's a gorgeous Raleigh. I just found this one here in Portland, Oregon - it's a 1952 :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/poetas/3583032944/

In my opinion, by far the best way to get around.

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...