Wednesday, 8 April 2009

hibernating


Wow! We are half way into Autumn already... and what have I been doing? I think I've been hibernating, in an up-side-down kind of way; hiding from the heat rather than the cold. Anyway, summer seems to have finally gone for another year. At last!


What I have been doing includes a bit of sewing, a bit of shopping, a good bit of watching some old movies... and lots of reading your blogs from a not signed-in computer – so I couldn't leave any comments (boooo). Haven't things changed... there are two blogs that have ended that I will really miss, and some new discoveries that have me hooked. It actually feels a bit strange to be posting, and I feel a bit nervous about it all :) Still, I have missed it HEAPS, and I'm looking forward to blowing the cobwebs away, and getting back into the swing of things...



pale blue dress and my favourite strappy shoes <3 that, erm, can't be seen –
thrifted and Forever New (back in Jan!) respectively.


music – fever ray

25 comments:

Cassiopeia said...

love those photos... the light and the dress are so so beautiful! i hate it when blogs end. sigh.

xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

R. said...

Delurking to say that it's nice to see you posting again. Your photos are always so pretty and dreamy :)

--xo.

ohphilippa said...

it's good to hear from you again! these photos are so lovely! and i dig that sweet heart dress

Lavender said...

Hey lady, nice to see you back.

Parapluie said...

Those photos are incredible! It's good to hear from you! :)

brooke said...

your photos are so amazing... its good to see you blogging again!

xx

Q's Daydream said...

Glad to see you back! I'm glad you have been well! :o)

GracieFrances; said...

those photographs are beautiful, with the light and the dress.
ah, simply delightful.

x

Mirthe said...

Beautiful light! I love all of your photos..

Sal said...

Glad to have you back, beautiful! I was just wondering if you'd be posting again ...

Eve said...

It so nice you're back!
I've missed your posts very much!
Lovely pictures by the way, they have such nice bright colors.

xoxoxo

Eve

the golden fairy princess said...

i'm ever so happy you've posted again! it's funny that you're into autumn, we're just getting into springtime and i want to get away from the heat already.

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

We have missed you too!

Vintage Verve said...

So lovely to have you back!

Bucca said...

Welcome back! glad to see you haven't resigned from the blog world!

Vegan and Vintage said...

Yay! glad to see you blogging again! and how amazing is Fever Ray? I hope she tours Australia, I have been the biggest fan of the knife for a long time and was so pleased that this album was as good - if not better then what they were doing together.

xx

whiteblankpage said...

what lovely pics

http://www.whiteblankpage.wordpress.com

Amelia said...

These pictures are so, so beautiful. I cannot get over the last one. I'm glad you're back :)

A dreamer said...

YAY you are back! i've missed your photos.

Meaghan Kelly said...

what a lovely post! the pictures are lovely as they always have been!
it really is so sad when a favourite blogger stops posting! but luckily there is a world of new ones coming up every day! xo happy easter!

kimvee said...

Hibernating is the best, especially when it is really cold outside :)

Ace said...

Too cute, I love high waisted shorts.

Hannah&Sophie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah&Sophie said...

beautiful pictures :)
xo

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...