Tuesday, 5 May 2009

shoe love!


LinkWow, I have been meaning to do this for ages, but for one reason or another it just got away from me... but here we are now. I am sure you are all familiar with the beautiful shoes and bags of Minna Parikka, as worn by the fabulous piksi and ranna. Some time ago, a little birdy whispered in my ear that the online boutique was up – just a couple of days after these beautiful two tone shoes arrived from etsy.com. I instantly though of MP. Quelle coincidence, non?


The gorgeous shoes below are something I'd have to save up for (especially with the exchange rate as it is, sigh) but aren't they beautiful... especially those red two tone ones in the centre, two rows down. And the two tone reds left of those... and the black and cream top centre... I do have a thing for two tone shoes! I have promised myself a pair of fancy shoes this year, and who knows? They might just be form here...

16 comments:

Parapluie said...

These are all very wonderful!

leila wylie said...

I love all of these! They are so feminine and classy.

nicole addison said...

i love the red ones with the heart!

Aurélie Muller said...

i've this kind of shoes, i love it!

gracie takes fashion so seriously it can turn ugly said...

je l'adore . parfait ! x

Cassiopeia said...

ooooh! those are so cute, especially the second ones :-D and the heart ones remind me of luella shoes!
xxxc

Bucca said...

Ah I posted a link to this store a while ago - love these!

GracieFrances; said...

gahhhhhh, love love love.
^_^

x

Summer said...

Oh i like the last set..;D hope to see more from you.Have a great day.;D

http://www.soloden.com

Solo said...

Yay,love them all.;D
So pretty shoes..Looking forward on your next post.;D

http://www.solofoodtrip.com

esme and the lane way said...

Parapluie: I know, I want! :)

leila wylie: aren't they..! :)

nicole addison: they're one of my favourites :)

Aurélie Muller: me too!

gracie takes fashion so seriously it can turn ugly: moi aussi!

Cassiopeia: oh, yes, the Luella shoes! I love those too :) I want! :D

Bucca: cool, I know I it's been up and about for a bit, but they are pretty special :)

GracieFrances;: me too me too :)

Summer: me too! thanks!

Solo: thanks!

mysterycreature said...

Thy are all simply tooo beautiful. My shoe colection is already dangerously extensive, but that doesn't stop me wanting them!

Vintage Tea said...

The shoes are lovely

Please click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

sa said...

韓式烤肉,烤肉,味蕾工坊,輕食餐廳,餐廳,咖啡,咖啡館,可樂,蘭亭香,燒肉,五角,拉麵,咖哩,御菇園,料理,壽司,香子屋,向下走,瑪瑪米亞,達文郡,咖哩,海鮮餐廳,斑鳩,歐式派店,料理,哈士通,咖啡,咖啡,玫瑰園,中國,橙色九月,咖啡,鄉村料理,咖啡,咖啡館,串燒,西部牛仔,法國小館,咖啡西餐,犁舍,酒吧,LA,馬路食館,沙發,馬路,咖啡,炭烤,日本料理,捷克老爹,卡利,波希米亞,音樂餐廳,別墅咖啡,餐廳,75起舞,階梯,大蒜,王牌咖啡,王品,朋友,鴛鴦火鍋,鴛鴦火鍋,蕃茄,咖啡,牛排,咖啡,日本,啤酒,喜憨兒,咖啡

sa said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool..
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...