Tuesday, 9 June 2009

brrrrr... keeping snug in uggs

Winter has well and truly come to Melbourne, and it was especially cold today.


You may have seen Uggs doing the rounds on some other blogs. When the offer from Whooga arrived in my inbox, it was actually quite refreshing; I would be sent a pair of Uggs to review, and they wanted me to be honest – if I didn't like them, I could say so. It was also observed that I don't seem the type to wear Uggs as outdoor shoes, but might enjoy them as slippers...



... they were spot on. Obviously I would never wear these out – no, not even to go and get my mail – but for me that's not the point of them. Warm, soft and snuggly, with a hard sole and sheepskin lining all over the inside, these are delicious to put on when I get home. After a cold day, a hot shower, a good book and a nice cup of tea help warm me up. Babycat helps, too!






music gentle ben and his sensitive side the shimmering hand


For a chance to win a pair, click here.

19 comments:

Parapluie said...

As shoes for the house they seem quite perfect (though I'd never go outside with them). The photo of your cat so wonderful!

alexandra said...

ohhhhhh that kitty cat! loving your blog name too! xx

lauren said...

YES! I love seeing people's kitties, your kitty is so so pretty, what sensitive little eyes.

elena-lu said...

oh yes i read about that on Lady Melbournes blog and im glad you took a pic they do look very comfy indeed! im in the states and its beyond hot where i am so its lovely to see and hear about the cooler weather where you are :)

Darla said...

Your kitty is so cute!

Darla said...

Your kitty is so cute!

Sal said...

All you Aussie bloggers getting free indoors-only Uggs ... it's hilarious!

michellehendra said...

lovely kitty.. awwww.. :)

Amelia said...

That first picture is so pretty. I hope it's not too terribly cold. I can't really imagine having Uggs, but I suppose they would be nice slippers.

Bucca said...

Uggs make good slippers - pity some ppl wear them out in public!

Clau! said...

Cute pictures ;)

Here is as hot as hell si is nice and refreshing see cold images ;)

Saludos!

WendyB said...

love my ugg house slippers!

Summer said...

They are perfect inside the house. They look so comfy, are they? Looking forward on your next post.=)

A Writers Den
The Brown Mestizo

Grant said...

I love my Ugs - They are by far the best house shoes there are. Or, occasionally, to slip off to the movies late at night in...

Sidenote: I am back and you are blonde!!!

You look smashing!

Xx

MitzyG said...

I love my Uggs FOR HOUSESHOES!! Just bought a new pair of black ones to take to the US with me when I go in August. Much cheaper here in Perth than in the US.

Quixsa said...

The picture of your kitty is adorable to say the least.

StrikeMatch said...

Those are fairly elegant for uggs! I must admit that I have worn mine to get the mail! Sadly, it's still to hot up here, no jackets or cosiness for me.

lazymanxcat said...

i was simply captivated by your cat!!!!
i adore cats and your is very, very cute!!
apart from the cat, yes,i do love your blog!! :)

loves from the manxcat living in lazymanxcat.wordpress.com

Logan said...

you have a great lifestyle
http://itsveryhip.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...