Thursday, 2 July 2009

and hello again!


Another quickie post with ze flash :) I want to do this again in daylight, as there is so much a flash makes impossible. But anyhoo. I said yesterday I mostly wear my hair rolled, which is true. But it is fun to do different things, and I am having so much fun with my blond hair for now – it can't last forever! When it is freshly washed, I don't like to put any product in, and so simply plaiting it back off my face feels nice. I wore my new (for me) '30s silk blouse, with a wool skirt, cardigan, beret, and ribbed tights... it is winter here, and it was pretty cold. I love the detailing on this blouse, with the pleats at the front and the little buttons that do it up at the back. (I will show these soon, I'm sure.) Definitely a new favourite. Now I am off to watch Madmen and set my hair – good night! xxx



hair bow and tights – forever new
silk blouse – vintage, etsy.com
pure wool skirt – thrifted
cream wool cardigan – witchery, and cream wool beret – barkins.com.au I didn't photo these, but they were a good match!
tan lace up heels – small shoe shop on brunswick street

music – fever ray when i grow up

23 comments:

GracieFrances; said...

i love that bow and those shoes!
xx

heleen db said...

It took some time for me to get used to your blonde hair, but now I absolutely LOVE it. The things you do with it are so, so beautiful and the colour just suits you perfectly.

- Renée - said...

You are gorgeous! I really like your 50's style!

Sal said...

Another fabulous hairstyle. Keep those photos coming, lady!

Poke Salad Annie said...

gorgeous outfit! you look so pretty :)

HoneyBunny said...

Wow you look totally stunning and so sweet! Love that bow in your hair:)

Hannah said...

Goodness, you look lovely. That blouse is wonderful. Oh and I love that Fever Ray song!

*indie_queen* said...

It makes me warm to look at you, it's boiling here! You look beautiful though, so sophisticated

elena-lu said...

beautiful!! you look so beautiful

Helen said...

your hair looks so nice like that, it's inspiring me to plait my hair more! (although mine are always messy plaits)

Cassiopeia said...

gorgeous hair, as ever :-D and i adore your shoes! xxxc

Charlie said...

Love all the neutrals - the bow looks so lovely in your hair

meglet said...

What a beautiful outfit. That bow is beautiful and I need those shoes!
Very pretty, as usual.
x

Lady Melbourne said...

Watching Mad Men and setting your hair- too cute!!
LM
x

Danielle de la Mont said...

I saw a pair of shoes almost identical to these on sale the other day, you've made me want to go back and buy them!

the golden fairy princess said...

your hair looks lovely blond, especially with that adorable bow.
xoxo

laurakitty said...

Aww, that outfit is perfect!

Misha said...

Love the shoes and adore the hiar! Your hardo's are quite amazing and so romantic :)

JoolzGirl said...

Adore this hairstyle, and your tan lace heels are to die for!

Ju said...

I really like your hairstyle!! Wonderful!!

AMIT said...

Your attraction is your hair.

Lise charmel lingerie

Rachel said...

Hi, I've put your photo on my latest post, hope that's okay!
x x x

http://rachintheclouds.blogspot.com

lisalouise said...

what a lovely blog,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...