Wednesday, 18 November 2009

high contrast


Sometimes a change is welcome. Sometimes I like something soft. And then sometimes I like the opposite. Today I liked bold stripes in strong colours; tomorrow I just know I will like something else.



And really, the colours are bright.


dress and shoes second hand

music the cramps domino


Stéphanie said...


georgina. said...

love your outfit! you look really good brunette!

Helen said...

i love stripes, this dress is wonderful. so jealous of how well you pull off blonde and brunette though! haha

Andi B. Goode said...

Fab dress.
I tend to like different things all the time, too.
And yay for The Cramps!
-Andi x

Christina said...

That dress and those shoes! So pretty! And brunette looks so good on you!

Sher said...

I really love the way you dress, you have such a pretty style! And the new hair colour is gorgeous too:)

Sal said...

Love those sassy stripes.

idée_géniale said...

I'm the same way, if i'm super casual one day, then that means super dressed up the next.
These picstures are so great!

Kelley Anne said...

I adore these pictures! The one of you at the bottom of the stairs is fantastic. The dress is lovely as well.

That's why I love having such a large wardrobe. There are so many chances to satisfy various fashion whims:)

anja louise verdugo said...

Oh, that photo of you on the stairs is great! I think I actually have the same dress, I totally forgot about it until now!

Lazzenia said...

Your outfifits are great, as well as your pictures :)
I don't share what you said about changing day by day. In my case I usually change eache two months or something. But that's not the point, the point is that your blog is awesome :)

Ruby Roulette said...

Beautiful dress and wonderful photos!

kimvee said...

That dress is spectacular! Beautiful!

Bucca said...

Really cute dress ;) love the stripes they bring to mind that Miu Miu skirt !

Friend in Fashion said...

Lovely pictures - loving the new hair as well! :)

Have you entered my fashion giveaway to win a custom made dress yet?

Q's Daydream said...

Amazing! I adore that dress! :o)

Q's Daydream said...

Hi Darling I gave you a blog award!

Emily Kennedy said...

This dress is excellent! Esme in summer is a whole new girl!

Taylor Kitto said...

wow, that dress is so beautiful!!
i love it.

esme and the lane way said...

Stéphanie: thanks!

georgina.: thank you!

Helen: hehe I would rather be one or the other though... thanks!

Andi B. Goode: thanks! I am glad to know it is not just me.

Christina: thanks very much!

Sher: thank you! :)

Sal: yay for stripes!

idée_géniale: it is fun to change things!

Kelley Anne: thanks! I do admire those people who just do one specific thing... :) But I am glad to hear others like different things too!

anja louise verdugo: thanks! It was so glary... I have seen a few of these dresses on etsy, really exy on there though!

Lazzenia: thanks! I think I am usually closer to every few months, too, but maybe it's the changing season?

Ruby Roulette: thanks very much!

kimvee: thanks!

Bucca: thanks! And I think I know the one you mean... yay, I loved that :)

Friend in Fashion: thanks! No, I will have a look now...

Q's Daydream: thanks – and I'll have a look!

Emily Kennedy: thanks! I think so... I think because I was away for so long it is more exaggerated, too :)

Taylor Kitto: thank you very much :)

workhard said...

Awesome.. i like those strips.. black and white.. are my fav combination...

Lingerie Blog

sioux said...

you've got style, girl!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...