Thursday, 29 July 2010

stuff, things, and a (beautiful!) impractical new something!

Photobucket

I was going to post these yesterday, but, for a bazillion reasons, didn't. I think one of those reasons is that these pictures are quite unrelated, but then I think they also seem to go together, too; anyway, these are some new things I have, some spring and summer things to look forward to – and a few sneaky glimpses of home :)

Photobucket

Another reason for the little delay is that we moved some furniture around last night. I am CHUFFED with the results, but wow do I wish I didn't actually have to help lift and move these heavy things! :D

Photobucket

And, you know how I have mentioned that I need some cardigans? I really could add a winter coat (or two? One everyday and one super glam? Yes?) even though we only have a month or so of winter left; though it always stays cold for ages... hmm, my reasoning for getting a winter coat now. Anyway, my point is that so, yep, I should be buying these practical things if I am buying clothes at all... but I got something beautiful instead! It's really, really special, and I LOVE it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

23 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

everything looks soooo lovely!

Gaby and Jane said...

That mint green is beautiful! Can't wait to see whatever it is on you!!

Gaby xo

Serina said...

what is it that you bought?

Laurel said...

I really love these little glimpses into your home! And I'm intrigued by all these partial photos of gorgeous treasures! xx

PrettyDamnCute said...

What a tease! I love seafoam green and cannot wait to see that pretty thing!

Sarah J said...

These are well gorgeous.
I love the blouse!

Friend in Fashion said...

That sheer blouse is just beautiful.

Luv, Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
X

daniRED said...

Your not going to show us what it is?!??

Erica
danired922.blogspot.com

Stacie said...

I always love your photos! :)

Andi B. Goode said...

What lovely pictures. So dreamy. And is that a Sturt Desert Pea picture I spy on your wall?
-Andi x

Christy said...

These are really pretty pictures. Even if very random. I always love pictures of people's closets.

Christy of Dress Rehearsal

flair to remember said...

ADORE the peachy blouse!! Can't quite make out the green piece, but the detailing is gorgeous!! :)

xx

said...

Oooh, from what I can see your special thing is absolutely gorgeous! Don't tease us so much and show us already! :P

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what the mint green item is! Looking forward to seeing what it looks like on you. Gorgeous pictures, the blue wall is very calming. Danielle (DivasPolish) xx

said...

the salmon one is deliciouuss!

dieslowdieslow.blogspot.com

Clara said...

omg! lovely post!

Anonymous said...

Ooh these are all so lovely, I particularly love the blouse.
Stefanie Valentine (for some reason I couldn't log in properly!)

Clare said...

What beautiful pictures. I love that blouse!
Still can't get my head around the fact that it's winter for you while we're in the midst of summer heat...

Velvet said...

That green thing looks very special! I like your new blouse.

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

These are so ethereal and pretty. I'm sure you have a lovely home. xo.

Miss Woody said...

gorgeous blouse

sallyrose45 said...

WHAT IS IT???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is your name actually Esme?

Ellie Rigby said...

SHOW US THE DRESS!

http://ellieandtheimpendingzombieapocalypse.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...