Thursday, 12 August 2010

rain bow

rain bow a


After yesterday's sunshine, this post is a little more fitting with the weather we are having in Melbourne at the moment. This was meant to be posted last week, but, well, life got in the way. And anyway, it is just right for this week, too :)


rain bow c

So, last week, I braved the rain and cold (and allowed Melbourne town to brave my puffy, puffy eyes) and went to Magnation for the perfect magazine. I didn't have any particular one in mind, but new I wanted something that looked nice. (Yep, aimin' high wiv da intellects). I like Karen Elson, and hey, pretending I can read French is a boon, too. I also found the perfect petite hair accessory for my bow hairstyle – c'est magnifique, non?

Oh, and I have had a lot of requests lately to show a bit more of Babycat – you know who you are. Being a good cat, she knows that curling up in a warm bed of an afternoon is the best thing to do, and it helps me to take pics of her, too. So, as a start, these are for you :) There are some showing her cuuuute face, and I really should pop them up here as well!


rain bow e

rain bow d

housekeeping part a oh and the image problem? That's bought to you by good ol' Photobucket. In my haste (and, honestly, frustration) to fix things (their error) quick smart, I fixed the future (of my image uploading), but not the past… boo. I'll fix it as soon as I can, but I like (and need to do) sleeping, so it can't be until after the next three days. Sorry :)

housekeeping part b there are still one or two catch up posts to come; I am getting there! :)

rain bow f

23 comments:

Sara said...

Awwww lovely photos!

-Sara

Tracey said...

Gosh ... what great photos (and a lovely way to spend a day in bed!).

Dial V for Vintage said...

A rainy day can be nice, too! Your cat is such a fluffy cutie, I love her little paws :).

Bucca said...

How crazy has this weather been? Looks like a nice relaxing day :)

Charlie said...

love the photos, so pretty. the bow is so cute, too. would love to see the face of the cute little furball as well ^^

Velvet said...

Your cat is very cute! I love your reading outfit, so delicate and girly.

Penny Dreadful said...

Awwww! Babycat is the cutest thing ever! I just want to SQUISH her.

fashionforwriters.com said...

These photos are so beautiful a always! The mint green of your rooms make me feel the cheerfulness of winter, which is hard to feel. The bow is beautiful and Jalouse is such a good magazine.

With love,
Jenny

Sunaina said...

Très Magnifique! Everything looks so cozy, cute cat!

Miss Woody said...

lovely post !

Jen said...

Nice photos :) Your cat is so cute! Haha. Sure she can keep you warm in the rainy Melbourne weather!

Perth weather is behaving a little strangely. Very rainy, and fog until mid morning!

My favourite quirky magazine is Frankie :)

Anyway, great post today :)

Andi B. Goode said...

Hehe. I found a couple of books in French at op-shops - one was Camus and there may have been a Sartre - that I was tempted to buy, though I cannot read it at all. ;] At least the magazine still has pictures to look at.
And I like your hair bow.
-Andi x

Eva said...

Hi! I've been following your blog for months now and I just realized that you were not in my links. That's done now, and thank you for posting such beautiful pics!

Grant said...

I have a love/hate relationship with buying magazines in a different language to my native tongue. I always think it's a great idea, but then wind up getting frustrated when I inevitably want to actually read something.

You're looking lovely as ever darling. The bow-on-bow is pure fun.

Xx

Gina said...

My goodness!
I have the exact same sweater!
Well.
It's vintage, hand-knitted Aran wool from Ireland, and the pattern and creamy hue is nearly identical to yours.
High five.
It's my absolute favorite, and I'm rather sad that I deemed it too impractically bulky to bring to Singapore with me. Not that I could wear it in this weather anyway, but I'm just attached to it.
It's perfect over a lacy blush slip, on a kitty and magazine rainy day!
Good work!
Once I rescue my sweater from its box in my shed in the US, we should have twinsie day.
xoxo,
Gina

Lady Smaggle said...

ARGH! You look so snuggly and warm. Like a little vanilla cream puff!

The Diva's Polish said...

Baby cat is beautiful. Love her. Great post and again, gorgeous pictures. They always dream like and magical.

sueper said...

looks so nice and comfy!

Saving Capulet said...

the first photo should be in an editorial!! <3

ambiesch said...

wow, your blog is amazing!

Eline said...

Your hair is SO adorable! How did you do that?

I love the third photo. Just hanging with your kitty, dresses in thigh high socks and lace seems like an amazing way to spend your day.

angelaseeangelablog said...

Awww your cat is tres mignon! Love your photos as always!

XXASAB

Camilla said...

i LOVE your cat its so cute. i really like your blog xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...