Tuesday, 31 August 2010

red wool cardigan, round red case

red cardi f

Today I took part in a workshop for Melbourne's Spring Fashion Week. The workshop was created and presented by Super Kawaii Mama, and I got to model (along with the fantastic Esz!) some beautiful vintage clothes, as well as some new ones :) I needed to wear something that I could easily change in and out of without stuffing up my hair and make up, and so a blouse it was. I also found some great knits this weekend at Savers – this red one is pure wool and fits perfectly. Hooray!

red cardi a

red cardi h

I am still – yes, still, I know – um-ing and ah-ing about getting a fringe. I actually wear my hair in a faux fringe so often now that I feel a bit odd without it… my black beret made me feel a bit happier about going without.

red cardi d

red cardi b

red cardi c

But then, a problem: I can NOT go on a tram without my headphones. The hat does not fit with the headphones. The hat had to go…

red cardi e

And, for once, I remembered to take pics of everything, coat and all – and even included tram stop waiting position. Tomorrow, I am driving to work… :)

red cardi g

trench coat, red handbag, black skirt, black belt, red cardigan, peach blouse // thrifted
round case, black beret, seamed stockings // vintage
black platform heels // zu shoes .com

red cardi i

30 comments:

Dial V for Vintage said...

Your shoes are to die for! Very pretty outfit, as usual :).

vio said...

really really beautiful!

The Diva's Polish said...

Adore the 3rd photo down... I'm sorry, I have to comment on every one of your posts. It must annoy you to hear the same things from me all the time BUT your posts are always brilliant and I simply love your blog.

Anniina said...

What a lovely look that is, once again. :-) I really want a red round case! The cardigan looks great on you and the curls are beautiful!

Glenda C said...

those red bags are soo great

gee said...

i just started following your blog.
you are absolutely stunning.
i am so jealous of your whole wardrobe and you wear everything so beautifully.

xoox

Stefanie Valentine said...

What a gorgeous outfit, the red cardigan is lovely. And where did you get your headphones from? I'm looking for some 'over the head' ones that aren't gigantic, and yours are so cute!

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

I'm loving the peach with your red and blue color palette. I never would have thought to mix these together and it's just so perfect!

xo, MOUSEVOX

Debi said...

Love the whole outfit! And I love the headphones--those are really great (nice color too). Your outfits are so chic and I really enjoy your posts!

Justice Pirate said...

I always love all your cute clothes and bags and such. your wardrobe is so fun!!

rubyslippers_86 said...

Great hair in these shots, I'm having a drool fest over your pleated skirt and blue trench lol :-)

Katie said...

That red handbag is just gorgeous! And I love the retro style of your headphones, too.

Esz said...

Your outfit was so cute yesterday :-D Love all the tones of blue and red :-D

Em said...

Great looks--loving the various color palettes.

Mel said...

This is such a cute outfit! I love your red cardigan and that skirt, and your beret is lovely too! Oh and I love how your headphones match your outfit! Haha I used to wear my big headphones over my beret, and I looked so ridiculous!

Andi B. Goode said...

I always forget to take photos of everything, too. I love wearing my hair in a faux fringe, too, but I like the option of not having one at the same time. I would also like to add that I really love your headphones!
-Andi x

Grant said...

You look absolutely smashing darling, like some sort of glamorous French girl off for a weekend in the country!

That case is to die for. Really, I'm seething with jealousy right now ;D

Xx

Jen said...

Hahahah I love the headphones!

Angela See, Angela Blog said...

You look delightful! Gave you a little shout out on my blog ;)

XXASAB

Esz said...

Bwahahaha I only just noticed your tag "I seem to have quite a lot of vintage cases...."
Tehehe awesome!

Helen said...

i am in love with your coat and the colour of it!

Karolina said...

Your outfit is very beautiful!

<3
K

Miss Twinkle said...

you simply look amazing ♥

Mamushka Marie said...

gorgeous!

Bucca said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

Are the headphones vintage? Or can you actually buy them somewhere?? Love your blog!

Sleekit said...

Those pink headphones are just too cute!


Sleekit x

miss scarlet said...

ooooh back to the 50s!! LOVE!!!!
very cool...and how do you manage to achieve that hair perfection????

miss scarlet

www.cluecult.com

Pretty Little Pictures said...

Gorgeous as always!! I love the little flower detail in your hair.

Quick question, when you sleep at night on your newly done pincurls, do you sleep in a scarf? Mine looked terrible this morning from bed head, so I washed em out and will need to start again. I want them to last more than a day (and need to grow my hair out alot so they look as nice as yours!!).

XX
Jen

Imelda said...

Lovely outfit and I love the color of your trench!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...