Tuesday, 14 September 2010

pink flower, pink flowers

pink flowers g

We have been moving a lot of things around here recently – I mean in our home, not here here, on this blog – and so I thought, why not take some pics in the study before it is completely changed? A bit of an incentive to get moving with it... I can't wait for it to be finished; the poor study works very hard at the moment, both as a home office and, erm, a bike shed. Phew. Exhausting.

I have started to change a few things around on here here too; I like white backgrounds, of course, but I think I need a break from them. I am also organising my links, profile pages etc, and they may take a little while. I want to do some posts on different things – if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know in the comments. Sometimes there is just so much that I want to do that I don't really know where to begin!

pink flowers f

This is yesterday's mini skirt with things that I think show the confused weather here. I was too hot for my (cream, this time) beret, but needed the jumper... for the rest of this week I am just wearing the winter things I didn't quite get round to when the season said I could, because I say I can.

jumper, skirt, belt // op shops
tights // gift from a friend
shoes // target (they won't die! And I love them, and thank them for it)

Oh, yeah, I am getting my hair cut next week – yayyy.

pink flowers h

28 comments:

gee said...

you look beautiful, like always.
i love this outfit so much, the pink looks wonderful on you.
plus, those tights are AMAZING!!!
xoox

Antonia Glavic said...

Love love love these tights and the pink. Delicious!

Antonia
http://www.antoniaglavic.blogspot.com/

Gracie said...

those tights are just amazing! I'm loving the new look!

Becca Jane said...

This is such a pretty outfit! I love your floral tights!

Eva said...

Those are GREAT tights!

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Jennifer Dawn said...

I am so in love with this outfit, I need those tights!

So lovely.

http://andohsofancy.blogspot.com

Esz said...

Oooh I like the warm grey :-D
And yay for the haircut - just a trim?

Mitzi Cocoa said...

That sweater and flower are so darling together. Je t'aime.

ina said...

I kind of like this grey background! And your jumper!

vintage_belle said...

Hi there, lovely photos as usual :)
Re your request for suggestions on things to post, I know this isn't really something new but I would love to see more posts from you about makeup because your makeup always looks so lovely.

Harlow Darling said...

Wow, love the clever way you've styled your fringe to make it look like cute Betty Paige banks, awesome!

Anniina said...

That pink jumper is really pretty, and the flower goes for your hair so well, it looks cute. :-) I like the new background!

Anja said...

You look gorgeous!
Last days I looked all of your photos. You're so stylish :)

Ellie said...

are you going to embrace a fringe?! I just rebobbed my hair today and am enthralled by the stubble on the back of my neck...! spiky/velvet/spiky/velvet... really should do some work but hey! I have new hair!

Sal said...

Oh, those tights are so fab!

A Thrifty Mrs said...

You look terrific. I love those tights.

Tea Lady said...

I *love* that sweater! Such a pretty color!

Anonymous said...

i love your shoes(and your style!)!
and i can't wait what kind of haircut you're going to get! :)

Isismaya68 said...

You're so lovely! I Want your tights!
Can you tell us about your ritual or beauty, perfums, Makeup...
Tu serais un choux ;-) merci.

Saving Capulet said...

oh wow!! i love this coordinate! at first i was like I love the tights best, then I said, top is awesome too and the flower!! so I just have to settle with, I love everything about this look! <3

rubyslippers_86 said...

you look like spring to me even if this melbourne weather isn't co-operating

Diabeleria said...

I love your floral tights!

Lainie said...

Great outfit-I am loving the miniskirts,surprisingly,you still manage to look like you are from another time even in more "modern" style clothing!

Marián said...

Tu blog es genial, las fotos, tu forma de vestir, tus complementos. Yo no cambiaría nada. Pero me gustaría saber cómo te peinas. ¿Podrías hacer algún post sobre tus peinados?

gracias y un beso

Natalie said...

This is amazing! I especially love the tights and how you did your hair. Beeeautiful! I am so glad I found this blog!
<3

Violet LeBeaux said...

Beautiful, I just adore those stockings!

Louise said...

Loving those tights.

Mamushka Marie said...

GORGEOUS. love the floral printed tights <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...