Thursday, 30 December 2010

more eyelashes ... and the end of the year!

beads lashes e

Wow, the holidays really are going so fast. I hope you are all having a great time! It is nearly the end of 2010 – woah, so fast! Woo! I am really looking forward to next year, I think it is going to be the best yet :) I am looking forward to blogging again, too – and I'll be doing some new things here, which I think (I hope!) will be fun – keep things fresh and so on. In the meantime, some more teeny tiny details: more eyelashes! This time, a little longer, a little less natural... blink blink! This also shows the difference that forgetting to press one eensy little button – the white balance – on the camera makes – der! Nevermind. Happy New Year to you! See you very, very soon! xxx

beads lashes a

17 comments:

luckiebeauty said...

Beautfiul pictures : I love your hair!

Happy New Year!

Carys said...

Beautiful hairstyle, and I love the eyelashes.
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Miss Emmi said...

I'm amazed by your skill in putting them on, they always seem so complicated to me! It's lucky I can't wear them anyway (because long lashes hit my glasses lens when I blink), my makeup routine feels ridiculously long already...

I hope you have a happy new year, wishing you all the best for 2011!

Erin Smith said...

Pretty!
Your hair looks so gorgeous here. And your lip colour! Which one are you using?
Have a happy new year, love! Look forward to seeing what you have for us next year.
xErin

anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

Tilia said...

I like this soft style of photo, so certainly don't mind that the white balance isn't correct.

While I don't wear fake eyelashes and am a fan of a more natural look, I do like these ones.

Tilia of Linden blossoms in my tea

TresLunas said...

the look is amazing...i lvoe it =)

xoxo

http://moonsandme.blogspot.com/

FoofandFaff said...

Wow, perfect hair and eyes, this is how I wish mine looked! :)

sharlyn emily said...

the second picture looks like kate beckinsale in pearl harbor ;)

Zoë said...

I bought some falsies today so I can do Shelley Duvall inspired eyes! This look fantastic on you and your hair looks great too!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I love your top. lovely hair.

Anonymous said...

You look great in the second picture, what lipstick color is that?

Vintage Hippo said...

The hair is absolutely stunning :) lashes look so pretty on you as well :D Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

I'm following your blog from a few months and I'm amazed :D You look like Anna Karenina from Lew Tołstoj's book :)

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

i think they look surprisingly natural! very pretty.

JEAN-PIERRE said...

Congrats on the pepperment cover. I'm sure your overwhelmed. I hope you have a fun and prosperous new year

Marie said...

Wow, that last photo of you is just AMAZING! <3

Michelle said...

I can't decide which I love more: your hair, your lipstick, or your pretty rose blouse....

Cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...