Monday, 10 January 2011

pink wardrobe

pink robe b

It's been just under a week since I finished, so I think my pink wardrobe should be dry by now. I'm going through everything that came out of there (and trying to cull a bit – hard work!) and starting to load it all back in.

pink robe a

I am SO pleased with the colour. It actually feels a bit of a shame to have to fill it up again. I now have two piggy hooks on the inside of the doors; they came with the place when we got it and I think they're pretty cute. They get to stay! And those hooks will get put to good use.

pink robe c

Babycat gives it the once over. I think she approves (but I need to clean the mirror). Now I have lots of sorting, carrying and hanging-upping to do, but first I went shopping. In real life. I mean, not online! I went on a mission to sort out my summer dress issue, so no red lipstick to accidentally get on things as I tried them on. I did very well, and I'll show you later :)

1970s dress
sportsgirl leopard bow clip


pink robe d

21 comments:

Juliet said...

Oh I just love the shade of paint you used, it is gorgeous! You are beautiful as ever.

Smacko said...

It looks wonderful! :) I can't wait to see you fill it with clothes.
Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

Lady Cherry said...

Good Lord on first glance I didn't realise your cat was next to a mirror and I was sat here thinking 'BABY cat?? Really??' lol
Your wardrobe looks lovely.

Eule-Lilaanaa said...

nice dress

Tashrin said...

Your wardrobe looks lovely. Just what you need as a backdrop for building of a perfect summer collection of pretty dresses.

Love the one you're wearing too.

Look forward to hearing from you

Love

Tashrin from Canada

Mez said...

It looks beautiful!!! I can't wait to see it all neat and gorgeous with your clothes in it. We did a MASSIVE cull last week and ended up with a huge cardboard box of clothes for the Salvo's. A lot of the stuff was unworn too :/ We were ruthless!!!

Michelle said...

Hey there,
Just purchased Peppermint magazine and wanted to say congratulations for making the cover and being featured in the mag, AMAZING!!!!!!!! Love your blog,
Michelle :)

Vickie said...

lovely colour & I love the floral dress you already have hanging there :)

Leah Marie said...

Beautiful! I love your photographs! They are always so clear and interesting, regardless of the content. And of course, you are so pretty! I always look forward to your posts. :)

VildesVerden said...

Love the colour!

Virginia Blue - Director Blue Fruit said...

Such a glorious shade of peachy-pink - like a peony rose.

Frivolous said...

That floral dress looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see it on :)

(I'd keep the cute piggy hooks too!)

Miss Woody said...

gorgeous dress !

Rosie said...

Cute dress! I have brass hooks just like those except they are bows. I use them to hang my hats!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I love your floral prairie dresses. Great background. Glad you got that closet done and that it is so pretty. i don't blame you for being sad to have to fill it up now.

Q's Daydream said...

Oh it's so pretty!!

Lady Lipstick said...

Oh I love your new wardrobe!!! It is the prettiest color pink! And your hair is just gorgeous!!
The dress is fabulous too!

XX

Lainie said...

Such a nice color for the wardrobe. Good luck sorting, I love and hate that chore! Catching up on your blogs, I have to comment on the last few-I love these summer dresses you wear-so lovely!! I covet your clothing so much! And you are very pretty, I love the pink lip and cat eye you have been doing alot of lately.

jeanine romo said...

Love how the color turned out!

xx,
Jeanine

Libby said...

Oh goodness! This is so lovely! Your stunning

Oli said...

wow i love your floral dress collection im green with envy right nw

www.storyofafunnyface.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...