Wednesday, 23 March 2011

a little sneaky peek...

glisti a

... at something I am working on/playing with at the moment... done with a good dose of humour, of course, despite the serious faces. It's fun! And funny, too. Sometimes I think doing things on here is kind of like dancing; with music and company it's all fine and good, but out on, say, the footpath, no music and no apparent good reason, dancing looks just a little (!) out of place. Context. I am talking about context! With a smile, of course. Anyway, the result of all this tomfoolery will be up soon.

ps thanks to Mr Top Lion for taking the pics of me.


glisti e

glisti g

15 comments:

Sleekit said...

Love the tones and sparkly bits, look forward to seeing some more!

Sleekit x

Blithely Unaware said...

GLITTER!!!!

Whatever this is... it's brilliant already because it involves glitter - my most favourite substance on earth.

Miss Bias said...

Sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to viewing what you have installed for us. Tongue and cheek is always fun.

Miss Bias
www.missbias.blogspot.com

Andi B. Goode said...

Glitter! I'm excited. Glitter is one of my favourite things, even though I don't show that off enough.
-Andi x

The Diva's Polish said...

I'm intrigued. Can't wait!

Renée said...

Beautiful photos!

Sara said...

Oh, mystery.. :D Sounds and looks interesting! Beautiful shots :)

-Sara
xo

Nina said...

wow! beautiful photos! absolutely love it!

Lindsay said...

Stunning!
I like the color tones in the pictures aswell, and will look forward to what you've got in store for us!

xx.

The Mint Palace said...

Intriguing... Can't wait to see more! X

Saving Capulet said...

ugh, it looks epic! cant wait for it!

Velvet said...

Glitter is so magical. Can't wait to see the rest.

*indie_queen* said...

Excited to see the end result! I feel a bit daft taking photos for my blog, and they aren't anywhere as nice as yours!

Rianna said...

Looks fantastique!

Clementine said...

Pretty ))) I love glitter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...