Tuesday, 29 March 2011

mimco: whispers & anarchy

glisti g

Mimco contacted me a little while ago about their latest campaign, Whispers & Anarchy. Did I want to be involved? Well yes, yes I did... the deal is they give me something from their new range (I chose the Beatnik day bag) and I do a post about it. I decided to make a short (very short) and lighthearted film. I have wanted to make a film for ages, and this just seemed to be the right time… and it was so much fun to do. I think I will make more films – even shorter ones! – to put on here in the future.




And here is the Mimco film – somewhat more polished, yes? And it's in beautiful Paris! Enjoy.

14 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

Loveeeee it!
You remind me of Priscilla Presley, when she was young of course, and for that I hate you. lol ;o)

Dakota C. Walsh said...

This is sooo pretty; brava! You look gorgeous and I love the artistic imagery. You definitely should continue making films!!

Andi B. Goode said...

I like it! Films ARE fun, indeed. I can't wait to see more. =D I need to get some better editing software because I enjoy doing them, too.
-Andi x

Gaby and Jane said...

Oh my goodness I love it!
So cute!

And definitely would love to see more little movies :)

Gaby xo

Jo said...

Eek! You lucky thing! I adore the bag! x www.lostinthehaze.com

Bonnie said...

oh my god!!! I love its "Grudge" moments!! xx

themissadventurejournals.com said...

That video is just beautiful. I love the shots on the bike. So pretty.

MarieBayArea said...

really enjoyed your film. well done!

Velvet said...

I love love love the video you made! It's so delicate. You're a really talented girl.

Lace and red lipstick said...

fantatsic blog! love all this amazing pictures :D

Aliya said...

Now that's autumn! Perth is still as hot as ever and we haven't seen a drop of rain this year!

Absolutely gorgeous outfit!!!

xx

www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

*indie_queen* said...

Your video is really great, well done :D I love the editing and the shots. I do love the song on the Mimco video

Mrs Amber Apple said...

Lovely pictures!

The Mint Palace said...

LOVE IT. You are so pretty and your short film is inspired. It totally reminded me of a time gone by! Beautiful! Would love to see more of them for sure!! :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...