Monday, 14 March 2011

Hopeless Lingerie launch of The Mirror

holimi jf

On Saturday night I went to the Hopeless Lingerie launch of the new range, The Mirror. The first of four seasonal ranges for 2011, The Mirror is a collection designed with honeymooning brides in mind. The launch was held at South Melbourne's wonderfully spooky Butterfly Club. And, as I have come to expect from Gaby's work, the range is beautiful.

The show saw a great turn out, and I didn't want to squish my way into the main room to take pics, so I got these from the hallway instead. It was the first time I took show photos – learning curve! my flash takes a while to recharge, who knew?! – but the models were lovely, and even posed for me on the stairs. You can view the range in more detail on the Hopeless Lingerie blog here, and buy it in AUD here, and in USD here.

holimi jc

holimi ji

holimi jh

holimi jk

holimi jg

holimi jd

holimi je

17 comments:

Blithely Unaware said...

Photos are insane!!!

Braxton and Yancey said...

Actually, I really love the way your pics turned out. Sometimes it's the "mistakes" that make things extraordinary.
Have a beautiful day.

Beth ⚓ Anchor of Roses said...

I actually like how the photos turned out! And I LOVE that lingerie, absolutely perfect! <3 xx

Jasmin said...

wow your photos look absolutely gorgeous! x

Holly Marie said...

I really love your photo effects here, the first two in particular are awesome!

Arisa and Lerchan said...

wow
loving the photosss
amazing
xoxo

cakesandshakes said...

Great photos, you were having fun with your camera : ) Nice effects. What girl doesn't love some pretty undies : )
cakes
x

cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

utility cans manufacturer said...

omg
that's so frankly
well done!

*indie_queen* said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Love it all! I especially love that effect you've got on the photos

MarieBayArea said...

Drrrooooollll! love love love

Louise said...

Ooh, I like the range. Very pretty and a little bit different. I love silk undies.

Louder than Silence said...

Oh these shots are just perfect, love the eerieness of them! Sally x

Girl in Oslo. said...

There should be more lingerie blogs out there:)

Have a great day.

Tales for Little Bun said...

Stunning photos! They are amazing. Love Hopeless Lingerie. Gaby's work is so beautiful and feminine.

FoofandFaff said...

Excellent pics, I just LOVE pretty underwear! :)

CurlyChronicles said...

I thought that was you at first!

Very cool, looks like it was a fun night and the photo effect is reallly interesting!! :)

Heather Taylor said...

Wow, I'm left speechless. These photos and the lingerie in them are to die for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...