Monday, 4 April 2011

rooftop bar, Melbourne, evening and night

roni j

Last week, me and two special others went to Melbourne's Rooftop bar. We walked down from Spring St, on the Eastern edge of the city, and then climbed the six? seven? floors to find just one table with three chairs available, right at the edge of the bar – perfect. The view from up there is amazing, and we got to enjoy it on a gorgeous clear evening, seeing the sky darken and the surrounding buildings' lights turn on in response. I highly recommend it. I must warn you, though – it's a lot of stairs. Wear sensible shoes!

ps Aussie readers, today is your last chance to enter the cyclestyle giveaway; go, go! And good luck :)

roni d

roni a

roni b

roni c

roni e

roni f

roni g

roni h

roni k

roni m

roni l

roni o

roni s

roni q

roni n

roni r

roni p


Jasmin said...

what stunning pictures. i want to live in melbourne so bad! x

Ruby said...

So beautiful!!

Blithely Unaware said...

Gorgeous photos.

That walk up those literally ENDLESS flights of stairs is harrowing. I don't know how peeps do it in heels.

Jo said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait to make it over to Melbourne!


Sleekit said...

The Rooftop is one of my favourite spots in Melbourne, such amazing views of the city and love a good movie up there too.

Sleekit x

Erin said...

Oh how stunning!!!
I'll be in Melbourne in a few weeks time, maybe I'll have to go visit the rooftop:) Your city is beautiful, and you've certainly captured it in your photos. They are just stunning :)
Glad you had a great night, thanks for sharing with us :)

Andressa said...

Nice pictures :)

Miss Emmi said...

Ooooh, I love rooftop bar, but I think going down those stairs after a few drinks is way more scary than going up them!

june said...

Melbourne seems to be beautiful through your photos!

Velvet said...

I love these pictures! Melbourne looks so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.


Stunning photos, I wish we had roof top bars like that in Canbera!

Im not sure if Ive already mentioned on here that i am having a giveaway fro $50 voucher at westfield! :)

SoapyMermaid said...

just love the photos you take of Melbourne. Really interesting for sb who live on tne other side of the planet.

MarieBayArea said...

Gorgeous views! I especially love those last evening shots of the buildings and lights lit up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...