Saturday, 7 May 2011

days, delays...

flleopard l

Hello! I am just popping in to say, well, hello, first of all, and to explain that I am super-busy at the moment and won't be back until Monday morning. I do have a post (which includes something soft and fluffy and lots of autumn leaves) I'd like to put up then, and I'd like to spend some time replying to your comments, too. There have been some especially thoughtful comments lately that deserve a well thought out response. Thank you for all your lovely words; they really do put a great big smile on my face :)

7 comments:

Ana said...

Such a pretty picture. Kinda makes me wish it was Autumn, even though Summer is quickly approaching.
Can´t wait to see those pictures.

-Ana, Playground love

LandGirl1980 said...

Oh how I miss Autumnal days! We are headed into Summer here and already I am craining my neck for the end of it! :)

Sarah said...

Crunchy leaves! *longs to jump into computer and skip around in them* xo

Pretty Little Pictures said...

Such a pretty autumnal photo! I'm going to try your rag curls too - I have thin, fine hair which goes limp if I don't let it naturally curl, but I had walking around with a wet head, so I'm hoping this will do the trick :)

mnemonique said...

lovely leaves, can't wait until monday!

Sweet Harvest Moon said...

Lovely picture!
As much as i love the sun, i miss those autumn days everyday!
Is it October yet?

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

car insurance broker Oshawa said...

very interesting..
there are red dry leaves in the spring?!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...