Monday, 13 June 2011

red hearts

heagla a

sunglasses // sportsgirl
trench coat // vintage
cardigan //  forever new
dress // lipstickvogue.com a couple of years ago
scarf // thrifted

I needed some sunglasses in a hurry today – I broke my usual pair a couple of days ago and needed a pair for a sunny bike ride. I didn't like any of the standard ones I saw at the shops this morning, so I went for the cutesy choice instead – red heart sunglasses! I actually really quite like them!

heagla b

This is my favourite repro dress, and I don't think I've worn it on the blog before. I love the fit, and it's got little brown and yellow birds on it, and white piping... I love it. Of course I'd been sat in a car for a while before I took these pics, so the cotton is a bit wrinkly – one day, one fine day, I might just take outfit pics before I leave the house. We'll see. I do need to add some press studs to the placket to make it sit just right, but it's not an urgent job. I also need to get a little screw for my old pink sunglasses (the old one is somewhere on a northern Melbourne street) – much more important! x

heagla e

heagla d

heagla c

heagla g

heagla f

20 comments:

Rebeccak said...

so sweet! They suit you perfectly with those red lips!

Sher said...

you're simply a picture of perfection in this lovely outfit!

xx

Sarah said...

Love it! Could I ask: are you wearing seamed stockings? Where did you purchase them? Also, I love those shoes, where did you find them? xoxo

Jo said...

Your cardigan is simply divine! And I love the bright red of the sunglasses! They really pop against your porcelain skin!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Hannah said...

Love the sunglasses, I have three pairs of heart shaped ones I think they're great. The dress is sweet too.x

Camilla said...

Oh Lord! You look so sweet, so lovely!
Just loved your outfit, dear! :)

xoxo

AngeliqueDama said...

Wow! Love all the pictures. I've got the same sunglasses, they're beautiful. You're so charming:)

seren dipity said...

Oh, how lovely! I especially like your coat!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

So cute! I've been looking for sunglasses like these :)

Rachel said...

I love the reds in these photos!

Faff said...

Man I've been looking for heart sunglasses all year, still no luck! Loving your shoes too :)

vintageveggie said...

oh oh oh that fuzzy sweater is my fav.

so baby in dirty dancing.

Lainie said...

You look adorable in those sunglasses! What a cute dress too

A Certain Vintage said...

beautiful dress, fits you perfectly. Looks like the type of dress you would just want to wear all year long! Love the dusky pink shade of your coat too, really beautiful inspirational post :)
xox

Andi B. Goode said...

I love heart sunglasses. I have a pair, too, but I feel really goofy in them - they look great on you. =D
-Andi x

sarah said...

That dress is just darling! I love the print, and it has a lovely fit. I'm envious of those amazing sunglasses! They're too cute!

bespokehome said...

That cardigan is gorgeous! Have you managed to find the holy grail of items - a baby pink cashmere sweater?

Blithely Unaware said...

I love those sunglasses!!
You, as always look stunning.
That trench coat is perfection, I'm SO enamored by mine at the moment it's perfect for Melbourne's crazy cold/warm/FREEZING winter weather.

milano said...

Nice outfit! She looks very beautiful in pictures especially that pink sunglasses are very well matched with her personality.
hostess a milano

MarieBayArea said...

I love that coat. It always looks fabulous on you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...