Monday, 27 June 2011

vintage dress and beret and gloves

poshco d

A couple of days ago I wore my late 50's early 60's (what is it with me liking the cuspys?!) dress. I just love this one; the print is great and it fits like a glove. This is the dress that has the matching jacket I posted about a little while ago. I didn't wear it with the jacket on this day though, but with a purple silk blouse and my black jacket, with my black vintage beret and brown gloves for outdoors.

poshco y

It was such a stormy, dark day that day that it was hard to get pics in my gloomy room here, so do forgive me! I played with the settings, I tried... but even with a full wall window, two trees and a Melbourne mid-storm black sky is just too much for my camera!

poshco l

poshco x

vintage dress, beret and gloves, op shopped Jigsaw blouse and Per Una jacket, Melissa boots and one beloved curious kitteh

poshco z

I am also selling some vintage and vintage inspired dresses really cheaply – clicky here!

all

14 comments:

Jo said...

Ohh how I wish I had more money! You sure are selling some pan collared beauties!

x
Lost in the Haze

Ivory said...

Are these the pin curls you have been desperately trying to achieve?

Ivory said...

Are these the pin curls you have been desperately trying to achieve?

Louise, Raspberries In Winter said...

I really like the print on this dress too. And your cat is so adorable!

Bethany Heron said...

Aw your cat is gorgeous and you look stunning :)

esme and the lane way said...

Jo: thanks! They are great, shame they don't fit!

Ivory: they are pin curls. I used to be able to pin curl my hair just as I wanted it when it was shorter, but now it is too long to really pin curl well.

Louise, Raspberries In Winter: thanks!

Bethany Heron: thanks very much!

LandGirl1980 said...

Looking lovely as always - but it was game over for me when I saw your cat!! He/she is hooooooooooge! And looks so fluffy and cuddlesome! :)

retrostyl said...

Gorgeous!:-)

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love this look! That dress is gorgeous and I adore your hairstyle! x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

You look beautiful, love those colours x

Xavi said...

I adore the combination of buttoned up blouse under dress. Looks nice on you.

Esz said...

Ooh that dress is very pretty. I love how you can style it so that it's a more modern look.
And Babycat is just the most fluffiest thing ever. I think she's fluffier than Boofy! Adorable!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

*squeals* Babycat! *pat, pat, pat*

Lovely, lovely dress.

Orlane said...

You are really pretty! And I love your dress ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...