Monday, 29 August 2011

FFBday

ffbd a

Thanks very much to the barman that took this photo. Left to Right: Lady Melbourne, me, one of the nice QSR cafe chaps, Carly, Jo, Cheryl, Bianca, Ebony, and Ayr.

Last Saturday, I headed into the city for the first FFBday. Hosted by Lady Melbourne, FFBday is a Female Fashion and Creative Bloggers networking event. It was great to meet other Melbourne bloggers, share tips and swap stories about this wonderful blogging thing that we do. We also had a special guest drop by – Imelda! It was great to finally meet the Style Tyrant himself.

I'm looking forward to the next one! Maybe I'll have some business cards to add to the collection that Cheryl's amazing Busi-man is clutching?

ffbd b

8 comments:

Sleekit said...

Sounds like a wee bit of fun, the chick on the right is your double!

Sleekit x

sacramento said...

How I would have loved to be there...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Q's Daydream said...

Amazingly fun!!

Blanka said...

It's really nice idea!
If I only could meet bloggers whose blogs I follow and like so much in real life.

Gabby said...

You and Ayr look so much alike in this photo. I would love to have something like this event hosted here in Atlanta. It is amazing to meet and discuss strategies/stories with like-minded creative women.

esme and the lane way said...

Sleekit: it was! And Ayr is so lovely, too!

sacramento: there will be more coming up over the year... :D

Q's Daydream: it was! I look forward to the next one :)

Blanka: it was really nice. I think it is important for bloggers to meet, too.

Gabby: thanks! I think so too! Why don't you host one? They are such a good idea :)

Girl on Raw said...

Such a great idea! It is wonderful to see more Australian networking opportunities for bloggers as it's very popular already in the states. I'd love to see more events like to popping up for different genre's of blogs in the future :)

Ayr Lox'ide said...

Hello my blogger twin!! It was so lovely to spend time chatting, can't wait for the next meet :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...