Wednesday, 3 August 2011

green maxi skirt

green maxi skirt b

This is another skirt I got a few months ago, when the weather was still really warm, and I had to stash it away for the cooler months. Well, we are bang in the middle of winter now, not that you'd know it – it's been record-breakingly warm all week. I actually got to wear my new skirt for the first time just as I imagined I would when I got it: silk cami, cream cardigan, brown conker shoes (although admittedly these were post-skirt-buying purchases, but the idea was there) and my vintage fur collar.

green maxi skirt, silk cami, black snap bag from op shops
cardigan from forever new
conker shoes from wittner
bangle from lovisa

green maxi skirt c

green maxi skirt e

Not only has it been really warm, it's been really windy, too – great for swooshing floor length skirts about in a most dramatic way.

green maxi skirt j

green maxi skirt g

My new bangle matches my skirt and my lips perfectly.

green maxi skirt i

It has been so warm, some of the trees have blossoms. Too soon, trees, too soon!

green maxi skirt l

green maxi skirt m

green maxi skirt n

And this was on the lampost in the pics... and is a certain hello to a certain someone. You know who you are, and... clop clop! x

green maxi skirt f

23 comments:

Dial V for Vintage said...

Another stunning outfit! I just love the way you did your hair, very chic! :)

Lindsay @ A Walk in the Closet said...

Love the way you've done up your hair! It looks great.

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

That maxi skirt suits you a lot! X

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Q's Daydream said...

Gorgeous! I just bought a maxi skirt myself.. waiting till fall to wear it though ;o)

Sher said...

You look like a beautiful forest nymph here:)

Pexina said...

Love your bad! ;)

Emma Robertson said...

Your maxi skirt is wonderful! So flowy and fun.I really love your hair like this, it's lovely.

xo,
Em

Beautyaddictxoxo said...

Stunning that skirt is lovely! I like the style of the pictures aswell xD

fahnie's said...

I don't know what to write, what I like most,... just - wow - love this pictures and you're so beautiful.

Velvet said...

I love love your hairdo You always look so stylish.

Have a wonderful day.

Mrs Amber Apple said...

So lovely :-) What kind of lipstick do you wear? It's a pretty shade!

Tere said...

i really love your look, is amazing! your shoes are incredible!

xx

JoolzGirl said...

Beautiful :)

Esz said...

GREAT outfit! That skirt is so cool. What a lovely shade. And the beehive is awesome

Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Love the skirt and the boots (and the whole look - beautiful!)

Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
Enter our $200 Giveaway Here!

Rianna said...

Freaking absolutley gorgeous!

Michelle (Creative Vintage Lover) said...

I just wanted to say I love your blog AND I noticed you were on a cover of a mag today (it had "peppermint in the title?) so congrats! You're a great cover model :).

Rebekah said...

I definitely agree that your hair looks great styled this way!

Vickie said...

gorgeous skirt & I love your bangle & hair

AngeliqueDama said...

Amazing skirt! Fabulous color:)
I love your shoes too..
Big kiss
Taida

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

My blossoms are you too. Whoo hoo. Bring on spring!

LandGirl1980 said...

Oh what a GLORIOUS colour!!!!!!

Lisa said...

HIGH. FASHION. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...