Monday, 10 October 2011

painted nails: red and purple

purple red nails a

So, just like I said in my last post, I have been back to painting my nails. And I've been painting up a storm! It's so nice to have colourful fingertips – and toe tips! – once again.

One colour just ain't enough at the moment. I've a new, terrible habit of popping into Sportsgirl to buy "just one more nail varnish" which of course means I already have a few. Damn it that I am giving them a free shout out (d'oh!) but as I've said before, their varnishes last a while on me, and they have some really good colours in at the moment.

And who doesn't like a bit of matchy-matchy form time to time?!

purple red nails c

purple red nails b

12 comments:

Retrofroggi said...

Looks fun :) The colours match perfectly as well!

Andi B. Goode said...

I love those colours together. :) I don't think one can ever have too many nail polishes (though I always seem to end up just wearing red!)
-Andi x

Letitia said...

Looveeee Sportsgirls nail colours!!! I might need to check these ones out! Thanks for the recommendation!

Marie said...

That's really pretty and nicely done. And I really like the colours :)

Sarah said...

Love the contrast of those last two photos! Sportsgirl is good for cheap and on trend polish. xox

Sorcha said...

They're so pretty with the little half moons! My nails are never, ever that nice.

Sorcha x
Bonfire Brunette

Helen said...

Cute! Love pink and red together

Mabel said...

I love pink and red together. I love aqua and read together, too. But I never paint my nails anymore!

Mabel
Mabel Time

SoapyMermaid said...

vive le classique matchy-matchy ! ;)

Miss Marie said...

I love the red and pink together! I've done mixed nail polish colours in the past but I think I go a bit crazy (silver and blue anyone? I was young and foolish...) Those past experiences made me think it couldn't be done stylishly but perhaps I'm mistaken. I've got some different shades of pastel which I might consider trying out together...

Anonymous said...

Sportsgirl nailpolish is fantastic , I must day I preferred the cylindrical bottles, they looked sweeter but definitely checking these polishes out. They look lovely :) Danielle

Rebecca Jane said...

Love this look! Especially with the little empty half-moons at the bottom. Going on my must-try list

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...