Saturday, 19 November 2011

good morning – Saturday breakfasts

good morning b

Good morning! I really look forward to the weekends, and having a nice breakfast. I love going out for breakfast, but I like having it at home too – with a takeaway coffee brought round just in time, of course. On a sunny Saturday we had avocado and rosemary feta with poached eggs and sourdough. And parsley on top. It's so amazingly good. Om nom nom.

I think this weekend will involve mushrooms and thyme in garlic oil. What are you going to have?

good morning d
good morning e
good morning f
good morning g
good morning c
good morning a

12 comments:

Vivian said...

I just ate spaghetti carbonara (cooked by me) and I feel like im going to explode.. :) But i dont regret, it will be just difficult to go sleep now.. (its late evening here). Oh well :P

Diana said...

Mmm tastylicious, great way to start the wkend ;) .

LandGirl1980 said...

I shall mostly be having toast. With jam. And a banana!

Vintagesuburbia said...

Wow, you are a great cook. I love cooking too, but mostly Jamie Oliver dinners. I have never been good at eggs (and my hubby does not eat them anyway!0. My fav breakfast routine is Pilates, followed by well-done poached eggs and crispy bacon, and a strong latte at the local caff. Important detail: all 'sans enfants'. 'Me time' on a Saturday. Bliss.

Teresa said...

Delicious!
I actually had something similar today. I had avocado on sour dough too but I had it for lunch. :)

alittlevintagestory said...

Toast with ricotta and fresh strawberries, yum! Followed by a day of op-shopping, bliss xx Fran

My Favourite Fashion Things said...

beautiful photos, I love the soft morning light

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Great shots! x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

eat my shorts said...

Nutella on toast. With coffee. Always.

Makay said...

Wonderful pictures! :)
And yes. Saturday mornings are simply heaven-sent. :)
Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Melissa G said...

That sounds divine and I am salvitating just thinking about it.
Yesterday it was... Oh lordy! I cannot recall what I ate for breakfast yesterday.

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

OMG I missed a Baby Cat post. *pat, pat, pat*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...