Friday, 4 November 2011

pink and yellow parcels

yellow pink 1930 a

Something lovely arrived for me in the post the other day... and it matches the dust we made when sanding doors!

I have some exciting things coming up for you next week – yay!

yellow pink 1930 b

yellow pink 1930 c

yellow pink 1930 d


Raffles Bizarre said...

Ooh looks purdy!!

Friend in Fashion said...

pretty, pretty!

Friend in Fashion

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

This is almost as good as me getting a present of my own... OPEN IT. OPEN IT!

My Favourite Fashion Things said...

pretty :)

Circus Girl (Zoƫ) said...

Ohh it looks gorgeous! Lovely print! :) And lovely floor! :) x

Dial V for Vintage said...

I'm very curious!

Blithely Unaware said...

Yaaaaaayayayayayaayayayaa I love presents in the mail!!
Can't wait to see what it is.


LandGirl1980 said...

Oh! You utter TEASE!! Nice sanding though! *wink*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...