Sunday, 4 December 2011

long olive green skirt and black and silver glitter

green skirt glitter a
hair flower, bracelets :: lovisa
blouse, cardigan, skirt :: verious op shops
socks :: uuummmmm I can't remember!
shoes :: zu online
bag :: c/o mimco
This is what I wore on the Wednesday in the previous post. I'm still really enjoying maxi skirts – especially on up-and-down, warm-ish-cold-ish rainy-sunny-rainy days. I also felt like something a bit more sparkly, a bit less colour-y in my accessories – and you have to respond to these whims, don't you! Slouched fine gauge merino socks kept the chill from my feet. My desire for sparkly things that started a year or so ago just keeps slowly growing... Thanks again to John for patiently taking these pics in a hurried moment walking back to the car! x

green skirt glitter d
green skirt glitter c
green skirt glitter h
green skirt glitter f
green skirt glitter g
green skirt glitter b
green skirt glitter e


Trix said...

Perfect. None the less.

Lisa said...

Beautiful hair! You look a little edwardian with it up this way!

Q's Daydream said...


angelaseeangelablog said...

You look amazing!!


Charis said...

That skirt looks absolutely stunning on you.

Mabel said...

I love your hair! Have you ever seen the movie, "Say Anything?" It's one of my favorite movies. Anyway, you remind me of the girl in the movie. But you're way prettier!

Mabel Time

Louise said...

Lovely skirt and that shade of red lipstick is divine.

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Such a gorgeous look! You look stunning <3 x

Zane said...

wonderful maxi and I adore your hairdo

 Viv said...


sacramento said...

Absolutely wonderfu!!!

Clare @ said...

Gorgeous, as usual. Love the colour of that skirt!

esme and the lane way said...

‪Trix‬ : thank you! x

‪Lisa‬ : thanks! Yes, definitely a bit earlier than usual… I am getting tired of long hair! :D

‪Q's Daydream‬: thanks lovely! :D

‪angelaseeangelablog‬ : thanks, love! :D

‪Charis‬ thanks! It feels rather regal, pretty fun to wear really ;D

‪Mabel‬ : thanks! I haven't – I'll look it up!

‪Louise‬ thanks! I am about to do a review post on this lipstick, I love it! x

‪Rosalinda Tjioe‬ thanks! I love your picture here, too – super cute! Great glasses! :D

‪Zane‬ thanks very much!

‪ Viv‬ cheers love!

‪sacramento‬ thank you :)

‪Clare @‬ thanks so much :)

Makay said...


Amanda GuimarĂ£es said...

You look like the snow white

Bonnie said...

You have a gorgeous old Hollywood glamour look, and I am really digging it. This long, olive-colored skirt is stunning on you.
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Mama Wolf said...

Oh jeezeeeee, such a wonderful outfit!

xoxo mama wolf.

Emma Robertson said...

Soo beautiful! That skirt is amazing.


Michelle Lee said...

lovely outfit :)

your newest follower Michelle

Frankly My Dear said...

I really love your hair,elegant but fun, I've never been able to do plaits!
and those shoes and socks are amazing. i never wear shoes without socks, socks are just too cool! the colour of the skirt is equally as cool!

ConstantlyAlice said...

I SO love the look of a maxi skirt. I just wish I were taller! I end up looking like a little girl playing dress up ;)

kerrie elaine said...

Beautiful sweet darling girl! But one question may I ask: Will you ever reveal a little photo of you and your mr? xoxoxoxox

Maripaz Villar said...

You are a modern Snow White! (=D

BloodyHell said...

I love your outfit!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...