Thursday, 1 December 2011

modcloth blogger of the moment!

modcloth peek b

I am super-excited to tell you (who don't know yet!) that I am Modcloth's blogger of the Moment! I was absolutely thrilled to be asked; several of my favourite bloggers have had the honour but it was something I never really thought would happen to me. I am SO chuffed that is has!

Here is a sneaky peek of my namesake dress. Now, thanks to some slow postage here (well, I guess we can thank Christmas for that – and pressies are no bad thing!) and some uncooperative weather (this is less good), I haven't got a picture of me wearing it yet. Today is officially the first day of summer here, and I wore... my leather jacket. I had to zip it up. Melbourne is freezing at the moment! I can't wait to show you the dress in real – alebeit via a screen – life. I had planned to wear it in warm weather, but let me have a think..!

modcloth peek a

20 comments:

Sparks In Spring said...

I was browsing modcloth this afternoon and came across this beautiful dress named after you, congratulations!

Katie said...

Such exciting news! Congratulations!

Harlow Darling said...

I can't wait to see how the dress looks on you! It's so lovely to see an Australian blogger get this honour, congratualtions once more :)

Lauren Helen said...

This is actually how I found your blog! I'm so glad that Modcloth featured you because I've looked through your blog and I think you seem like a sweet girl with a brilliant sense of style!

Congrats :)

Amelia said...

Oh! I just bought that very same dress from a boutique in Brisbane while I was there on holiday. It is simultaneously the sexiest and cutest dress I've ever owned. Congrats on a hubba-hubba namesake dress :)

Amelia

And PS - yes, Melbourne is SO uncooperative. I want to wear mine, and it just is NOT warm enough!

Mrs Amber Apple said...

Wow! Congrats! I can't wait to see your dress!

Rebecca Jane said...

I was so pleased to see that you're the blogger of the moment - so well deserved!

Q's Daydream said...

oh my goodness how exciting! what an amazing honor and you soooo deserve it! I can't wait to see the dress :o)

Sydney B. said...

Congratulations-that is exciting!

~Syd

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We love your style check out our shop!http://www.etsy.com/shop/bonnechancevintage

Jo said...

I was so so so excited to see you on the Modcloth website yesterday! Congratulations! <3 <3 <3 Your namesake dress is such a beauty, I hope the weather warms up soon so we can see it on!

x
Lost in the Haze

magnolia said...

you deserve it! soo glad for you!

Emily Baker said...

WOO HOO! Congrats LADY!

Teresa said...

This is so exciting! How wonderful to have a pretty dress named after you! :)

Dustjacket Attic said...

Congratulations!
xx

Sophie said...

Wow! Congratulations!! The dress looks lovely. I'm sure it will look perfect on you!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Lol, the last blooger of the month looked like you to the point I thought it was you, then I looked closer and it was someone else - perhaps it was a sign.

Congrats. xx

Frankly My Dear said...

wow! how exciting! red with white polka dots - a classic!

bonita said...

~ * ♥ * ~

Congrats Esme; you totally deserve the honor! I love your blog and I think that you always look super fabulous, so yeah... That's fantastic!! :D

xox,
bonita of Depict This!
~ * ♥ * ~

Zane said...

oh the dress will be perfect

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...