Sunday, 18 December 2011

say hello to heroes and villains

heroes villains h

On Wednesday night I went to a great Christmas party at Heroes and Villains, a new retail design collective in North Fitzroy. There's lots of beautiful work there by local, independent designers, from clothes to bags to accessories to prints... a pretty good place to find some Christmas gifts! And why not say hello to them, too?

heroes villains g
heroes villains f
heroes villains e
heroes villains d
heroes villains c
heroes villains a
heroes villains b
heroes villains i
heroes villains j
heroes villains k


Suzi Maynard said...

Looks like they stock some gorgeous items! I have always wanted a ladies bike like these ones in the pics.

Suzi x

Blithely Unaware said...

heheheehehe a tick tock biscuit!!

this shop looks adorable, I love the fabric cupcakes and little makeup bags. perfect for Christmas shopping!!


Frankly My Dear said...

oooo... looks like some great goodies. i love all of the boutiques in the fitzroy area.

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Gorgeous shots! x

Zane said...

wonderful photos

Clare @ said...

Hot damn I wish I lived in Melbourne. That shop looks like a magnet for my wallet.

Polly said...

Ooh, the Liberty print purses are lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...