Wednesday, 29 February 2012

black, collars, and a bit of dark red velvet

vintage red bow f
jumper, skirt, shoes :: asos
velvet hair bow :: vintage bow tie

Thanks so much for your comments on my last post – it's funny, but I am always a bit nervous when I try something new! So silly. Anyway, it's cold all of a sudden here. At least I think it is. Low 20sC? I don't know any more. I think I've acclimatised or something. Whether it is warm or not, this morning I reached for tights and a jumper when getting dressed!

I love my asos brogues. Although wearing a flat shoe (just one? no, no) has taken some getting used to in terms of how it looks, I must admit I love it! I could run around all day in total comfort – a good thing, because run around all day I did!

I also realised that I am wearing one label top to toe – hmm, this is new. It does feel a bit strange. That said, I love all these pieces, and hey, there is a vintage velvet bow tie involved!

I wonder if this is the end of summer?

vintage red bow i
vintage red bow g
vintage red bow h
vintage red bow c

26 comments:

garofit said...

Cool brogues!

Miss Meadows said...

You really look lovely in your red hair - and it's always good to make your hair match your shoes! Though I was actually thinking about wearing green shoes tomorrow. Hm... ;) xo

Miss Maple said...

Love the wine red velvet bow in your red hair. Good combination!

Rochelle New said...

I'm experiencing some serious shoe envy right now!! Love the outfit, and especially love the hair!

Maxine Alice said...

Ow I love your red hair! And those brogues, perfect xxxx

Taylor said...

Those brogues would go very nicely with my entire wardrobe. Jealous doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling haha

ps. your hair looks amazing!

Lynn said...

LOVE LOVE the shoes! One of my favorite types! So comfy for walking and so stylish for office work or errands!

xoxo
Lynn

Mrs Amber Apple said...

i love this look! asos is a magical place.

Zane said...

love your shoes and that adorable bow too

Rusty Hoe said...

Love the colour of the shoes. I'm looking for more flats (to be practical) and I hadn't considered brogues. Perfect for Winter.

Valerie Enríquez said...

What a sweet outfit. Your hairbow is lovely as well. I have a white cat so if I wore that dress I'd look like a fur ball hehe. x

Abbie said...

Lovely pics. I love the brogues x

fashiontatt.blogspot.com

Blithely Unaware said...

Lovely!

I'm thinking it's the end of summer... oh how I miss it already!

xox

Mabel said...

Ahh LOVE those shoes!!! :)

Mabel
Mabel Time

Natalie Mulford said...

The weather is Sydney has been totally crazy too! I love the colour of the shoes!

SoapyMermaid said...

so rare to see you in black. with your new hair colour (insanely beautiful on you ) you'll have the opportunity to try on new garnment shades.

Outsources Bookkeeping said...

You really look charming in your red tresses - and it's always excellent to create your tresses go with your shoes! Though I was actually considering dressed in natural sneakers the next day.

Outsources Bookkeeping

Sarah said...

So handsome... x

Andi B. Goode said...

LOVE this outfit especially those brogues. Gorgeous.
-Andi x

BusiChic said...

Great shots, posing and style, lovely lady! Cx

Vintage-von-Virgo said...

I love Your red hair. I think You look better than before:)

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I really love this look. It is super-cute.

Telma Fernandes said...

I love the shoes. ;)

http://sweet-cherry-bomb.blogspot.com/

Sarah Dee said...

That bow in your new red hair is so cute!

<3 Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

Jamie Rose said...

You look great in that sweater! I'm really loving your shoes too. Everything about this is adorable - especially your hair bow.

Porselein said...

love all the red : the hair, the shoes, the bow. very pretty :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...