Wednesday, 15 February 2012

red and pink vintage dress and red shoes, on the go!

red pink vintage dress and red shoes
vintage dress, joanne mercer shoes

Hello! This is what I wore this morning when I attended – and spoke at! – a seminar held by the beauty directory this morning. I was super chuffed to be involved; I learned so much from the PR perspective, and I hope I was able to give a good insight into the blogger's view too. I was nervous beforehand – public speaking?! – but I actually really enjoyed it!

Of course, I meant to take pictures of me actually wearing this, but it's hot today and the first thing I did when I got home was to peel everything off – oh, for a car with air conditioning!

And now I am about to run back out the door for today's next project: I am doing something special for CycleStyle! It's always a bit nerve-wracking going into things like this – what will the light be like? will I get the shots I want? - but then that's part of the excitement, too.

And I will take a pic of me in this afternoon's outfit; well, I did have to get dressed again! Two outfits in one day? That's Melbourne's weather for you!


Tors said...

Oooh, public speaking, you're a braver girl than me! Good luck with the CycleStyle stuff

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Sounds like a blast! I am sure you were fantastic.

Ugh, I hate having to get dressed twice a day, esp if it involves showering, re-doing hair and makeup. A couple of years ago I had to get dress three times in one day for three very different occassions - almost killed me.

Suzi Maynard said...

Beautiful dress & shoes!
I must go vintage shopping. By the way, what was the name of the vintage shop again where you got the gorgeous green/teal dress from? My memory escapes me.
Suzi x
For the Love of Audrey

Andi B. Goode said...

Oh, this all sounds very exciting! Congrats on speaking at the seminar - look forward to see the CycleStyle stuff. :)
-Andi x

markedbeautyblog said...

Love, love, love the print on that dress! xx

Mrs Amber Apple said...

Oh, I bet you looked lovely! I would be nervous too if I was speaking publicly! eek! I can't wait to see your afternoon outfit :)

Aya Smith said...

Goodness, I bet you looked gorgeous in that little number! And public speaking?! It's it silly to say that I am proud of you? I know I would have been a hot mess.

Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...