Wednesday, 18 April 2012

18 hours out of the 24

Today I have been stuck at home with a cold trying not to feel too sorry for myself. And I shouldn't, really, as it meant staying in bed with the laptop which I wasn't looking at anyway and spending about 18 hours of the past 24 sleeping. The life of a cat, I think it has its good points, yes? It has its bad, too: I realised that I totally stuffed up yesterday's giveaway post not once but twice. How embarrassing! As much as I'd like to blame it on elves it was all my muddle headed, cold-addled fault. It is all good now – the rules are to like on FB OR follow on twitter AND THEN leave me a comment about tea! That wasn't too hard, was it..! Apologies for the multiple post updates and now we can move on! And now I feel like I have so much to tell you, but fear of rambling on means I'll leave you now! I will post about my weekend, some new interior decor (vintage!) and some new things soon :)


Margaux said...

I'm so sorry that you feel bad!! Good luck!
Your blog is always delightful !!

LandGirl1980 said...

Oh poppet! Feel better soon xx

Lynn said...

So sorry to hear that you've still been battling the cold. Poo. No fun! I love the picture of kitty cat in the window. That's where kitty cats belong. Take good care!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...