Tuesday, 10 April 2012

new hair clips – the vintage finger wave kind and the decorative kind

vintage hair clips waves hair clips glitter moon and stars
Both of these arrived for me in the post today – two kinds of hair clips. Most appropriate! I finally got vintage some metal hair clips, to put those 1930's style finger waves in my hair. These are Mervins, and are from etsy. I can't wait to make those little ridges! I think finger waves will look extra good on my red hair, and wouldn't they look amazing on platinum?!

I also bought these glittery moon and star clips, from Alexandra Grecco. I saw them in this post and it was love at first sight!

Follow Esme and the lane way

 Subscribe in a reader


Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I have a set of those clips too. Alas, they are still in the box. ave I ever mentioned I have no skills in the hair department?

The clips are killer. Baby cat would nice wearing some, too. :D

LandGirl1980 said...

Can't wait to see your wave creations :)

Lynn said...

Oh dearie me, wave clips! Something I have been wanting to do! I had my hair pinned up for bed the other night, and somehow I accidentally :) got a mere bobby pin in the "wrong" way, with some hair twisted around it, and the next morning I had THE most beautiful wave ever! It totally changed my mind about how to wear my hair that day. And it got lots of compliments! Cannot wait to see the waves you come up with!

Lynn from A Mother's Journal

Nikki @ The Ginger Diaries said...

You always hae the prettiest hairdo. Can't wait what kind of magic you're going to do with these new goodies! x

Q's Daydream said...

you make everything look lovely with your photography :o)

Andi B. Goode said...

Love the sparkly moon and star clips!
-Andi x

Célèste Brott of Fashion is Evolution said...

Please do a tutorial for those waves. I've always wanted to know how to do them.

esme and the lane way said...

Miss Tallulah Porkchop: haha can you imagine! Babycat would never forgive me... and yet, so funny..! :D I'll put a tutorial together for the clips once I've got the hang of it myself as I am sure it won't be too hard! :)

Lynn: I love it when that happens! Best "mistakes" !

Célèste Brott of Fashion is Evolution: I will, promise! I can't wait to give them a go :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...