Friday, 27 April 2012

sunny mornings. hello

flowershop d
Hello! Thank you for the lovely comments on the Edwardian dress. It is nice to hear (read) when you do something a bit off your beaten track!

Today I will look at something lovely that arrived in the post all the way from Nashville, finish something I can't wait to share with you (!), do some (minor) sanding and painting, and bake a LOT. Brownies, chocolate biscuits, chocolate cherry cupcakes, and... scones. The scones won't be chocolate. Phew.

I will also pick a winner for the Iconemesis phone cover giveaway! Thank you for your tea stories, they've been wonderful to read. I'll put some up here, too :) Happy Friday!

8 comments:

Farrah Abigaelle said...

wow those are beautiful flowers and the picture quality is amazing.

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

"and... scones." Haha, love that! And what a gorgeous bouquet!

Alli said...

Love the flowers....my favourite colours :)
Hope you had fun baking ( I was baking birthday cupcakes today for my eldest son who is 7 on Monday (party tomorrow)......I made Lego blocks out of marzipan to put on top , and now I have blue and red stained hands lol :)

Debs said...

Goodness, your place must smell utterly delicious after all that baking. nom nom :)

sweet harvest moon said...

Pretty flowers!

Ceri said...

I adore that photo. Beautiful bouquet.

Oh, I miss baking so much. I long for the day when I can have a working oven again. :)

Laurabell said...

Glad to know my clothing dating skills are getting better, regarding picking out your dress as a children's edwardian dress. I'm so excited to be at the level that I can date clothes from a photograph!! It looks darling on, hope to see you in it more! <3

Circus Girl (Zoë) said...

Just catching up now, they were such pretty pictures, you always look so delightfully pretty Esme! :) I love this wee posey here too, so soft and sweet! Enjoy your weekend pretty one! :) Zoë x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...