Thursday, 24 May 2012

black and white and coral and gingham

black white coral gingham d black white coral gingham a black white coral gingham e black white coral gingham b black white coral gingham h
Yesterday was quite sunny and warm, and much more autumn-like. Beautiful! And I just realised I wore almost head-to-toe asos – that doesn't happen very often! I still love this gingham sun dress. I did say I'd get lots of wears out of it..! I find that especially satisfying when I've bought something brand new.

Not entirely head-to-toe, though: the hair bow is from the amazing Hopeless Lingerie, who have the most beautiful blog here. The belt is from Dotti and the shoes were thrifted, brand new and unworn. Babycat clearly saw the matching opportunity. The jumper, dress and bow tights are all asos.

Speaking of new clothing, I am hoping all the vintage inspired stuff in shops at the moment for the Northern Hemisphere's Spring and Summer carries on into their Autumn and Winter – I really want to get some cropped cardigans and jumpers, so I don't have to fold them up like I did with this one. Fingers crossed, right?

24 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I am loving it all from top to toe. Baby Cat is the cherry on top.

x

kristin said...

oooh yes, i want some cropped cardigans too!

Mabel said...

This outfit is adorable! Love you sexy bow stockings :)

Mabel
Mabel Time

Tinacious Me said...

So beautiful! love the room!
Tina @ www.tinacious.me

Madalynne said...

I love the way you have style your braid! Love love and love!

Melissa G said...

I like all your shoes.

bespokehome said...

Agree about more cropped stuff. This would be great over sleeveless dresses,with scarf-ties:

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Cropped-Shirt-With-Elastic-Hem/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2122665&SearchQuery=white%20shirt&Rf-700=1000&Rf900=2120,1557&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=3&clr=White

Charmaine said...

I love your tights and heels!

Saving Capulet said...

omogosh very cute outfit!!! and your oxfords!! o,o

Peachy Keen said...

I love this. Great way of bringing summer clothes into Autumn. Great shoes.

Jade

Cécile said...

This is such a cute outfit! it makes me think of Moonrise Kingdom. Great movie, by the way.

Martina Visnjic art said...

Perfect! :*

Miss Turnstiles said...

I have just come across your wonderful blog and may I say your shoe collection is to DIE for. I am one very very jealous gal!

Miss Turnstiles
x

Meg Eileen Carroll said...

unbelievably gorgeous! you've very skilfully turning a summer dress into a winter one. loving the coral/salmon theme of late and the minty green walls, all very quaint and lovely.

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

ConstantlyAlice said...

LOVE it! Your hair looks absolutely adorable and those stockings are FANTASTIC.

Cláudia Paulino said...

Honey, your blog is so beautiful!
You are wonderful, I love your style!
And your cat is so cute! I love cats!
I love everything here, the pictures are amazing!
I invite you to meet my blog!
Kisses from Brazil!

http://fufuquicesdaclaudinha.blogspot.com.br/

sweet harvest moon said...

Cute!

Is It Secret, Is It Safe said...

I love the outfit! Your hair and bow is also super cute!

-Katie

Jessica Cangiano said...

Wonderfully fun, sweetly flirty, endlessly pretty outfit! Love the double hit of gingham, as well as your marvelous B&W heels.



Wishing you a stellar Thursday,
♥ Jessica

Teresa said...

Beautiful!
I'm really hoping for some cropped cardis this autumn/winter too! *crossing fingers*

mooseinchartreuse said...

Oh this is super cute, and I love the way you did your hair!

(also your cat is just the fluffiest, cutest thing ever)
C Marcia (Sequins)

Nika Chick said...

You look so sweet in this outfit :) But what I like the most - pistachio room color and the way you decorated it within different lovely things.

Jamie Rose said...

This is so so cute! I love the braid and bow in your hair. Your skirt is super adorable too. And those tights! They're amazing!

Nella Fragola said...

Wow these tights are amazing! I am looking for this kind of tights but I don't know where to find it.
And I love your hair!

Nella Fragola ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...