Sunday, 27 May 2012

strawberries, croissants and kitties – small sunday treats

sttawberries croissants and kittys d
A Sunday treat: warm croissants and fresh strawberries. Babycat was interested, too, which is understandable, really. A small moment to pretend it isn't freezing cold and grey outside. I had some sweet strawberries, I had half a delicious croissant (the croissant is to share!) and I had the green grass, of sorts. All I needed was some sunshine..! Babycat cat wanted more than sunshine, she wanted croissants and strawberries too, which of course are not for Babycats – and that explains her grumpy little face at the end here ;) Happy Sunday!
sttawberries croissants and kittys c sttawberries croissants and kittys b sttawberries croissants and kittys g sttawberries croissants and kittys e sttawberries croissants and kittys h sttawberries croissants and kittys f sttawberries croissants and kittys i sttawberries croissants and kittys a

15 comments:

Debs said...

Looks so yummy! So clever of you to place them on the green carpet. You could almost pretend that you were outside on a Summer's day.

Zane said...

Looks so delicious

Vickie said...

mmm, warm croissant, yum :)

poor Babycat, she does look disappointed.

ourdailydress said...

Lovely photos! Like the pull focus between the flowers and the china. Babycat is the best. My cats always want to eat things that are bad for them. Like my thai curry I had resting on the floor. Grrrrr

bronny said...

every time you post photos of babycat i'm just like :3 :3 :3 I LOVE HER.

Kimberley said...

Yum, looks delicious!

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

They look so tasty! Love the pictures! X

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Elif Onay said...

I love strawberries and that plate you put them in is really pretty :9

http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

Cláudia Paulino said...

Good morning, dear!
I loved the pictures!
I love strawberries!
Kisses and a great Sunday to you!

ro said...

Wonderful photographs!

Is It Secret, Is It Safe said...

That sounds delicious! Your cat is adorable!

-Katie

Jessica Cangiano said...

So sweetly girly, serene, and utterly adorable (thanks to the immensely cute kitty). A perfect Sunday in my books.

♥ Jessica

AngeliqueDama said...

Aww, wonderful<3

Valerie Enríquez said...

I love this post! Your cat is so cute and the colors are so lovely x

Kelly-Marie said...

Beautiful pictures. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...