Tuesday, 12 June 2012

flapper girls, lady ties and more mustard!

mustard lady tie e lady tie flapper girl parcel a lady tie flapper girl parcel b lady tie flapper girl parcel clady tie flapper girl parcel d lady tie flapper girl parcel e lady tie flapper girl parcel f mustard lady tie d
You may remember a little while ago I posted a few nice things that arrived for me in the post... and here is one of them. Finally! Lovely Christine of Flapper Girl was kind enough to send me one of her Lady Ties. I was chuffed, as I think they're super cute! I love the story behind these ties, too. I was hard pushed picking a colour but I have been having such a mustard thing lately so mustard it is! I love the little flower detail. Check out the other colours. What's your favourite? I love the idea of vintage styled neck wear and look forward to wearing my lady tie a lot this winter, so we'll see it here again soon. It looks pretty good on the plant but I think it looks better on me! x

23 comments:

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

It is so pretty! <3 I love lady ties - I don't have one by flapper girl, but I love them nonetheless! And yours is especially beautiful in that shade of mustard!

x
Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

Teresa said...

Ooooh that is so cute! You definitely had to pick mustard. It's perfect.

Charmaine said...

I love that tie! Want!

Meg Eileen Carroll said...

coincidentally, I just order one of these lovely ties in blue! they're so gorgeous! loving it in mustard, but the vibrant blue was calling my name.

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

Valerie Enríquez said...

What a cute collar, it reminds me of being in primary school and having to wear one every day. Such a pretty color too x

Ahka Vintage said...

Oh WOW! This is some of the most beautiful photography I've seen on your blog! I love the light and it looks beautiful! I can't say I'm a big fan of collars but this looks so lovely! xx
Ahka Vintage SHOP
Ahka Vintage BLOG

Jessica Cangiano said...

So splendidly cute! I've been eyeing these darling accessories for a while now, and you've got me pining for one all the more now! :)

♥ Jessica

Fräulein.Perlon said...

i dont know them before. really really cute. i love the Dainty Floral - 1920s Reproduction Print one :)

Andi B. Goode said...

Oh, I do love these little ties! And the colour looks lovely with your hair.
-Andi x

Nika Chick said...

Oh, I love the coral one with small floral detail! So neat, so girly. Lovely things.

LandGirl1980 said...

Pretty pretty!

Zane said...

beautiful, love everything here

Jen said...

Beautiful, as always! I'm so curious about lady ties. I'd never heard of them until about a week ago, and now they're popping up everywhere. Yours is a perfect match for your sweater--I love it! Advice for styling them? Must they always be worn with collared shirts? How can they be made to look summery?

<3 jen @ stuff jen did

Sarah said...

Lovely! I think I may have to order one myself x

thetravelingheart said...

o! I love the 20's <3 what a pretty find! I'm so glad to know about this company :)

Madalynne said...

i love the idea that a woman can wear a tie! You look lovely in yours!

Sarah Dee said...

Its so adorable! Good pick with the mustard! Mustard + Mint have been my favorite colors lately!


♥Sarah♥
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

That is ADORABLE!!
xx

Allison Teresa said...

That lady tie is is so adorable! And I am loving mustard as well lately. So cute!

Is It Secret, Is It Safe said...

Beautiful! I'm really loving the color mustard, too! It goes with so much!

-Katie

ourdailydress said...

Now where these ties when I was in school and being forced to wear an ugly tartan one?

sweet harvest moon said...

Cute!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Have you shrunk? You look very skinny. Hot, but skinny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...