Tuesday, 5 June 2012

hair bows and hellos

hair bows hair lo
Hello. Hair lo? Hello! Hair bow hello! I hope you are having a lovely Tuesday afternoon. I am meant to be doing some housework but I wanted to say hi, so, hi! Today I am wearing two hair bows from here, as they go perfectly with my skirt... which I'll post later. Now we can look at how my camera handles gloomy Melbourne mornings (that grain!) and how it freaks out with a lot of red (or pink, or yellow) in a shot. I could go on to fantasize about buying a new, fancier camera (ohhhhh, Nikon..!) but instead I will get on to doing some emails, some photo editing, some blog commenting and replying and maybe, just maybe, that boring housework. If there's enough time left over, that is! Babycat's furry tumbleweed carpet says there definitely needs to be time.

15 comments:

Kailey said...

No matter what shade your hair is, I am always in awe of how beautiful it looks! <3_<3

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Oohhh... I have that cardigan's sister!

Karin - The F Girl said...

Gosh. Just found your blog and I first want to say I love your hair colour. It's so vibrant and glamorous! Lovely!

Natalie Mulford said...

Guh, your hair is amazing, I really love the colour it is currently!

Tegan @ Teganias Thoughts said...

gorgeous photo! Your hair bows are super cute :D

Sharleena Bramley said...

Your hair is beautiful! And those bows look adorable in it!

Sharleena xx

sweet harvest moon said...

Pretty!

Jessica Cangiano said...

Absolutely darling look! I often wear two small bows at the same time, too, and love the dose of feminine charm they had to any outfit.

Big hugs & cheerful Tuesday wishes,
♥ Jessica

Daisy said...

Oh hello beautiful hair!

Elsa said...

i love your hair

Lynn said...

GORGEOUS!!

xx
Lynn

Madalynne said...

I love your hair bows and how you have worn them. I never would have thought to wear 2 right next to each other. Glamorous!

Sarah Dee said...

You have such gorgeous hair!

♥Sarah♥
etsy.com/shop/antiquepearlvintage

Andi B. Goode said...

Your hair is seriously the most beautiful colour! And I love the bows :D
-Andi x

LandGirl1980 said...

Your hair is looking mighty glorious atm love ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...