Sunday, 3 June 2012

sundays, some vintage and fresh italian food

italian sunday brocoli leaves italian sunday pumpkin italian sunday lemons italian sunday tree chop italian sunday salad italian sunday dig italian sunday biscuits
Hello! How is your weekend going? Today we went to my mother-in-law's and pruned fruit trees, dug potatoes, plucked fresh salad and lemons and harvested a lone pumpkin. All while wearing vintage and heels. Well, me, that is. We squeezed in a coffee and home made biscotti break, too – most welcome. I am now going to rest up with some tea and maybe a film (if I can keep my eyes open, ha!) and paint my nails. Hmm, what colour..? I will post my outfit tomorrow – there are questions about it! Enjoy the rest of your weekends. x

9 comments:

Girl living in Oslo said...

I am such a sucker for posts with coffee pictures :)

Are those Jeffrey Cambells ?

Have a great evening

Meg Eileen Carroll said...

I've never seen someone garden in such tall heels. I applaud the effort this must have taken!

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

Alli said...

That would have to be the most elegant outfit that I've ever seen for gardening! I definitely dont look that good when I do the pruning lol ;)

Miss Maple said...

Did you like the garden work? I mostly like it and I like it also to do it with nice clothes on. I always think I'll only spend there a little time and it won't pay if I change clothes and suddenly I notice that I've worked some hours, have dirty nails and my good clothes and pretty shoes on, ugh! But as I never destroyed anything I can go on, can't I? You look beautiful while gardening. Heels are great for doing some branch cutting! Best wishes!

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Sounds like a perfectly lovely day :)

Penny Dreadful Vintage

Thrift Bee said...

amazing shoes!

Teresa said...

I love that you're gardening in a vintage dress and heels. You are my hero! :)

marmarvintage said...

aww you remind me of my neighbor. She never leaves the house without make-up or heels. Aww ladies:)

xoxo Maria from MarMarVintage

Jessica Cangiano said...

Gardening in fabulous heels and garb, you're a stylish gal after my own heart! :)


Wishing you a gorgeous Monday & week ahead,
♥ Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...