Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Pony Anarchy! Issue 6

pony anarchy a Pony_Anarchy_Cover_rt
I am happy to tell you that I am in the latest issue of Pony Anarchy! It's a beautiful online magazine packed with lots of good things – and maybe a few other familiar faces for you! I'm in very good company. I am going to curl up this evening with a huge cup of tea and have a good read of it. It's great when things have stunning imagery and interesting articles, too. Check it out here to find out why I moved to Melbourne, how I would describe my style and what I think makes a successful blog.

Also, I just wanted to make a special mention of these illustrations by Kelli Murray. I've never seen myself drawn before, and isn't it good! I love all of these. Now, if only I could get my hair to look that good all the time!

Pony_Anarchy_Kelli_Murray

18 comments:

om said...

Congrats! And thank you - now I have something nice to curl up with too!

Meg Eileen Carroll said...

Congratulations. Definitely shall be having a squizz of the magazine. That drawing is so cute, and your hair always looks that good!

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

june said...

Wow!! Congrats! I'm gonna read it*

Andi B. Goode said...

Oh wow. Congratulations! I shall go take a gander :) Love the illustrations, too!
-Andi x

LandGirl1980 said...

I had never heard of this magazine before - it's FAB! And I very nearly bought a new purse because of it!

Madalynne said...

congratulations on being featured! what a great accomplishment. It's such a cool magazine

Aloysia Adinda Nareswari said...

congratulation! :D

http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

Kristian said...

Cute drawing! Going to check it all out now...

Sarah Dee said...

This is fantastic! On my way to read right now :)

♥Sarah♥
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

Britney said...

CONGRATULATIONS MARIANNE!!
That is so exciting for you!
-Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

Britney said...

Im off to read it now!
-Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

Sushi said...

Congrats on the feature! Love the illustrations too x Sushi

Harlow Darling said...

What a lovely article, it's so romantic that you moved to Australia for love!!!

Jessica Cangiano said...

How fantastically cool - many joyful congrats, dear girl, you completely deserve to have the limelight shone on you and endlessly lovely blog.

♥ Jessica

Vivian said...

How romantic, it reminds me my bf and me a bit, as we are from two different countries, 3 years together, and as soon as I can I want to move to his place :)

Standard Girl said...

this magazine is how i found you!! am now a dedicated follower, yay!

Ahka Vintage said...

Such cute illustrations. Loving the feature in Pony too.
AhkaVintage.com

Rusty Hoe said...

Congratulations!Very well deserved feature :) Love the illustration as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...