Sunday, 1 July 2012

red mittens, tiny hats and clever ideas

red mittens b
Yesterday was too beautiful to stay in bed even though that might have been the most sensible thing to do, but I'll take sunny Saturdays when I can. I'm so glad I did, as I bought a few things that I've had on my must-buy list for a while. I've been looking for fingerless gloves or mittens for a few weeks, and, whilst getting something else I need (and more on that later), I found this pair. Aren't they just so good?! They are absolutely perfect for me and such a clever idea. Fingerless gloves with a tiny hat that buttons onto to the hands. Genius! I look even sicker than I am at the moment so won't be showing my face, or at least my eyes, here for a bit – I won't inflict that on you! No, really, it's not good – but I am very happy to share my clever mittens with you. I hope you are having a great weekend and here's to the coming week! x
red mittens d red mittens c red mittens a

17 comments:

Andi B. Goode said...

These gloves are great - I've been looking for some like these for AGES but I want the sort that, whilst still fingerless, is more like a fingerless mitten (if that makes sense - no separate fingers) than a glove. But these are definitely great.
-Andi x

Ally said...

ohhh they are adorable x

Stevia said...

your mittens are so cute!
i really love the red color :)
get better super super soon!

anyway, just followed you!
hopefully you'll follow back

<3
The Sweetest Escape 

The girl in Oslo said...

Looks like you are having a cold day :)
It is raining in Norway at the moment...

Bye

Alli said...

Cutest mittens EVER!
Hope you feel better soon
Hugs :)

Kelly-Marie said...

Very clever and very cute. :) xx

Rusty Hoe said...

What a great find they are incredibly cute. Plus they are red, and that makes everything better. I do hope you start to feel better soon. Sounds like a good excuse to curl up with a warm blanket, a cup of lemon and ginger tea and some medicinal cake :)

Anonymous said...

Melany Mimmy Larsson;

Hi! I just want to tell you that I'm so glad I found this blog filled with beautiful photos and stunning outfits. As if that wasn't amazing enough I went and found your Instagram too haha :D

I'm just a little sucker for inspo-pics, especialy since I've recently started to show my own outfits at my little blog too.

Yours truly
//Melany ( http://mimmy.spotlife.se ), a new fan of yours from sweden

suze2000 said...

Where did you find these? They are adorable! :)

Jessica Cangiano said...

Darling mittens! They remind me of the red ones with white maple leaves on them that were an ubiquitous part of the 2010 winter Olympic celebrations across the country here in Canada.

Wishing you a speedy recovery & a relaxing, lovely Sunday,
♥ Jessica

xStroutx said...

I loooove these kinds of gloves, very cute. I hope you feel better soon!

Laurence said...

Funny to see your warm gloves when the sun just came there in FRANCE. I really like these kind of gloves too, I bought my first when I was a student in Quebec more than 10 years and thought it was clever too!!!!

http://lostin1950.blogspot.fr/

Sarah Dee said...

They're so cute! LOVE!

Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

Honey said...

You look completely adorable and I love your mittens!!

LandGirl1980 said...

Lovely colour! These sorts of mits have been over here for a while now - but I have never seen them in plain colours. Mmmmm... winter!

Mara said...

Those mittens are so adorable, and make me want winter to come here so I can get some and wear them! I hope you feel better soon!

nessbow.com said...

I used to have a pair of mittens just like these when I was a kid. My grandmother made them for me, and she stitched a little cat face over the flap that covers the fingers. I do adore these red ones!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...