Sunday, 30 September 2012

catching up

blue shadow orange liner babycat limecrime b I have a lot of blog posts almost here now, lots of pictures edited and stories half written in my head and more ideas to get down. Symbolic chickens! Surprise with fruit! I can't wait to be back on top of things.

Thank you for your beautiful comments on the my post. I was a bit nervous about it and I am glad – and lucky, really – and grateful, truly, to be a part of such a wonderful community. blue vintage chickens a blue vintage chickens b alaia birds d

8 comments:

Tori Bonaventura said...

You are so adorable! Your hair color is lovely. :)
xo, Tori
http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/

Gaby - Hopeless Lingerie said...

I am loving your hair adventures lately! So jealous of the rainbow and can't wait to see what's next!

Vickie said...

the last photo is gorgeous & I love your multicoloured hair :)

Mabel said...

I haven't been on the blog scene for months and you're a blonde now! I love it! You look a lot like Marilyn now :)

Mona (formerly Mabel)


Mona's Guide to Pin-Up Style & Makeup

Jessica Cangiano said...

Your violet infused hair colour is so tremendously sweet! I love the youthfulness and free-spirited nature it conveys.

♥ Jessica

Katie Frank said...

Omg, this first photo is full of love! <3 Totally adore <3
And I'm glad that you have many ideas cus I have any :(. Beautiful photos :) You are too perfect!

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

If BBC ever goes missing, just check my handbag and you are sure to see a fluffy tail handing out. I LOVE her.

That aqua, asian-inspired vintage top looks AMAZING ON YOU.

Ivy said...

Adorable! That tree is beautiful, not to mention these pictures!

Ivy
http://eviestearoom.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...